NFL.COMs list of coaching candidates

Fatgerman

19 minutes ago, buno67 said:

He man, I was positive with Hue all offseason. I was all about giving him a clean slate for this season. Hell I defended him through out Hardknocks when he came off as an idiot at times. As the season has gone, we have seen the same mistakes as a HC as the previous two season. Game management is awful, time management is still bad, and his management of when to be aggressive and be passive has no reasoning to it. Add in the antics of now throwing his coaching staff under the boss but refusing to even mention the refs shows his true personality. 

The dude is a snake, best example, I’ll jump in the lake if my record is this and that... dude waits until the summer to do it. 

Fee like Haslam and Dorsey made a deal to keep Hue in place for one more year. Feel like an agreement was made to allow Dorsey to get an offseason under his belt and get all the young talent in place and then it can be used as a selling point to get the best HC Dorsey, Highsmith, and Wolfe identify. Instead of breaking in a new coaching staff and a bunch of young talent. They are breaking in the talent now with solid DCs and OCs and so when the new coach is hired they can hit the ground running. Just a conspiracy theory 

?

Bones, I may possibly like Hue less than you do.

10 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yeah, but do you think he would consider the Browns after already being canned by them in the past?

If you exclude coaches who have been hired and fired by the Browns, we'll never hire another coach:D

Hopefully, Flip doesn't hold a grudge. He's a local guy if I recall. Plus, the same thing happened with Chud, fired as OC and hired years later as HC. Hopefully Flip would work out better in this iteration.

12 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

If you exclude coaches who have been hired and fired by the Browns, we'll never hire another coach:D

Hopefully, Flip doesn't hold a grudge. He's a local guy if I recall. Plus, the same thing happened with Chud, fired as OC and hired years later as HC. Hopefully Flip would work out better in this iteration.

Also money covers a multitude of sins. It could come down to his perception of Jimmy. If he seems Jimmy to be unreasonable, then he should be all out, or if he thinks that his sacking was just a casualty of the business then I am sure he would be open to coming back. 

When we cleared out after pettiness 2nd year I was so pissed we got rid of flip. I personally wonder if flip has the disciplined streak a head coach needs to have. Apparently pettines training camps where like a comparative faction. 

Also strangely, of the coach to get another coordinator gig out of pet, flip, and O'Neil it was O'Neil who got the first go at it. Man he was awful, truly the worst coach we have had. Worse than Hue.

3 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Teams use to talk to chip kelly all the time too. 

Why do you say that like Kelly’s offensive schemes didn’t work in the NFL? Lack of Offensive success wasn’t the reason he failed. The dude couldn’t build a roster to field a proper defense to save his life. First two years he had top3 offenses. 3rd year it was top12 I believe but the defense’s were bottom 5. If we were planning to give roster control to Riely I would say hell no to the hire but I doubt Dorsey gives any HC that power. 

7 hours ago, buno67 said:

Why do you say that like Kelly’s offensive schemes didn’t work in the NFL? Lack of Offensive success wasn’t the reason he failed. The dude couldn’t build a roster to field a proper defense to save his life. First two years he had top3 offenses. 3rd year it was top12 I believe but the defense’s were bottom 5. If we were planning to give roster control to Riely I would say hell no to the hire but I doubt Dorsey gives any HC that power. 

Exactly, Chip Kelly two biggest problems was ego and his GM building. Shouldn't have gotten rid of McCoy and Jackson and never should of got gm duties 

1 hour ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Well we know John Dorsey has spent a lot of time down at Oklahoma last season. He and Lincoln have definitely developed a nice relationship. Plus, Baker.

Good point, Dorsey is going to pick coach for Baker best chance to Success. Who better than his former coach 

Archived