NFL.COMs list of coaching candidates

Fatgerman

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Well neither of them were successful with us decades ago so based off of your logic and disregard for recent history neither are good. 

No my point initially was to point out you’d have likely been complaining about Romeo then like you have every coach since, not that Romeo can’t coach.

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

So firing lue and hue isn’t the right answers? 

When, now? No.  We should have fired Hue last off-season, but that ship has sailed.  Firing a coach mid season is fairly stupid in most cases, it’s not like the offense or defense will change much.  You may get some excitement and energy from the team for a week or two but that’s likely it. 

They made their bed with Hue for 2018, now they get to lie in it.

And Lue? No, not really.  It’s a turd of a roster, can’t say I expect a coaching change to so much.  If the guy is good enough to coach a team to a title, he’s good enough to coach this group.  If your rebuttal is that was LeBron coaching them, how much does a coach matter in the NBA matter anyway?  There’s like a handful of good ones and a bunch of dudes.  It’s a talent based league. 

9 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

What about the OC of the Saints? Has he ever been discussed?

We already had him once lol if were gonna try an retread rather it be Flip lol

Pete Carmichael was the TE coach and offensive assistant in 2000

Acrually I wouldn’t mind giving him a try he has been with the Saints since 2006 and the OC since 2009. 

Been around a coach that long, def learn a thing or two. Also believe he could steal an offesive coach or two to his staff. Carmichael and Lombardi would be a great young duo

Archived