GDT Week 8: Baltimore Ravens vs Carolina Panthers

DreamKid

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That fumble is not on Collins.

It is. He had his hands on that ball. What’s more he took his eyes off of the field and onto the handoff, good running backs don’t take their eyes off the field. Because he has crappy hands, he has to take his eyes off the play momentarily and that’s why he didn’t know to brace for contact.

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

It is. He had his hands on that ball. What’s more he took his eyes off of the field and onto the handoff, good running backs don’t take their eyes off the field. Because he has crappy hands, he has to take his eyes off the play momentarily and that’s why he didn’t know to brace for contact.

Agreed. As an RB no matter what. Your #1 job is ball security. He seen the blow up and shat his pants basically. 

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I don't care who it is, if a RB fumbles while taking the handoff that ain't on him.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So...uh...why are we playing Tony Jefferson in coverage against a great receiving TE?! In what world does that make sense?

I don’t think you can expect much better coverage from Jefferson there. He almost got his hands on the ball - just a great play be Cam and Olson.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So...uh...why are we playing Tony Jefferson in coverage against a great receiving TE?! In what world does that make sense?

I don't think it would have mattered who would have been covering Olsen on that play

Archived