GDT Week 8: Baltimore Ravens vs Carolina Panthers

DreamKid

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I don't care who it is, if a RB fumbles while taking the handoff that ain't on him.

He wasn’t taking the handoff. He already had the handoff and got hit at a time when he should’ve been braces for contact. However he took his eyes off the play and LOOKED at the handoff so as not to brace for contact. The blown play was on Grasu, but the fumble was on Collins. Notice how Love never takes his eyes off the field.

CJ Mosley is so slow. That play should’ve been 4th and 2, yet he’s so slow that he can’t get here in coverage. He’s got to be at 4.9 speed at this point. No way is he a premier LBer anymore. Calling him average might be generous, based on this season. Peanut was playing better.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

CJ Mosley is so slow. That play should’ve been 4th and 2, yet he’s so slow that he can’t get here in coverage. He’s got to be at 4.9 speed at this point. No way is he a premier LBer anymore. Calling him average might be generous, based on this season. Peanut was playing better.

I just don't understand where his speed went. He wasn't this slow his rookie year, was he? I remember him actually being fast and fluid in coverage. 

Archived