GDT Week 8: Baltimore Ravens vs Carolina Panthers

DreamKid

4 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Bruh... the Panthers literally have the refs AND Luck on their side. Plus they’re outplaying us.

I still think if the refs back off then we win this.

Zero chance we're winning this man. 

There's gonna have to be a hell of a half time adjustment. We look horrendous. 

Well, that was  all fail on coaches and players in all three facets of the game. Lets get this over with and get back to Baltimore and take on Steelers. If we can go 4-2 in the division, then we only need to win against the raiders, Bucs and then pull off 1 upset.

5 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

Ready for this Flacco/Harbaugh era to end. Ready. Ready. Ready.

Agreed but I really wish we could have a good playoff run so we could trade Flacco for good value and we would be the best place for any coach to come to good organization, team, young quarter back, also picks if we traded Flacco but alas that’s a pipe dream

2 minutes ago, RavensFC said:

Agreed but I really wish we could have a good playoff run so we could trade Flacco for good value and we would be the best place for any coach to come to good organization, team, young quarter back, also picks if we traded Flacco but alas that’s a pipe dream

With the QB levels in the NFL right now, I'm pretty sure you could still get a pretty high pick for Flacco without that playoff run.

Archived