Trade Deadline

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

oh

Who do you guys think Licht asked about? Who do you hope Licht asked about? What would you offer?

YOU!!!!!!!! I was just about to post this tweet.  ?  I think he is going after oline.  The entire right side of the line is unsettled.  I think think this is Dotson s last season.  Of course, RG is already an issue.  Licht traded for Logan Mankins.  I really have no idea, who that would be. Certainly doesn't hurt to call Chucky.

37 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

oh

Who do you guys think Licht asked about? Who do you hope Licht asked about? What would you offer?

One of the Raiders guards. I’d throw them a 2/3 for either one them right now. 

That is the most glaring need on the roster now. Can’t imagine a trade where we land a CB b/c that means less snaps for our rookie CBs. Definitely a lineman.

I really have no idea who Licht might have in mind. But I agree with @indifference that it's probably not CB. And trading for a safety buries Whitehead on the depth chart.

Oline would be great with me. But I wish we'd thrown Cappa to the wolves first. A trade would imply a long(ish)term investment. I don't think we'd give up on Dot yet. And trading for a guard buries Cappa even more. But I guess that makes his future at OT more likely. Which I'm all for.

With Kwon on IR and Beck's status up in the air, LB might be a possibility. LBs are really important in our defense. I know we just signed Minter and brought back Bullough. But that's exactly why I think LB is possible.

35 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I really have no idea who Licht might have in mind. But I agree with @indifference that it's probably not CB. And trading for a safety buries Whitehead on the depth chart.

Oline would be great with me. But I wish we'd thrown Cappa to the wolves first. A trade would imply a long(ish)term investment. I don't think we'd give up on Dot yet. And trading for a guard buries Cappa even more. But I guess that makes his future at OT more likely. Which I'm all for.

With Kwon on IR and Beck's status up in the air, LB might be a possibility. LBs are really important in our defense. I know we just signed Minter and brought back Bullough. But that's exactly why I think LB is possible.

What LB do you think is on the Trade Block? or even worth trading for?

10 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think the plan is for Cappa to replace Dotson. 

The Desean Jackson trade rumors are interesting.  I don't think he is back with the team because of cap hit and depth behind him.  I do wonder if Humphries ultimately gets resigned.  He really is the only proven guy on the roster in the slot.  Maybe Bobo can play the slot, but most teams really value a slot guy.  If the organization can resign Humphries to an average top 10 salary at his position similar to Marpet, I think he is back.  

I dont think they trade Jackson, but if someone offers up a 3rd rounder, that might get it done.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

The Desean Jackson trade rumors are interesting.  I don't think he is back with the team because of cap hit and depth behind him.  I do wonder if Humphries ultimately gets resigned.  He really is the only proven guy on the roster in the slot.  Maybe Bobo can play the slot, but most teams really value a slot guy.  If the organization can resign Humphries to an average top 10 salary at his position similar to Marpet, I think he is back.  

I dont think they trade Jackson, but if someone offers up a 3rd rounder, that might get it done.

Hump has 20 catches all of a sudden. He's no doubt one of Jameis' favorite weapons. If we do resign him, I hope it's not for more than like $5M.

43 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Hump has 20 catches all of a sudden. He's no doubt one of Jameis' favorite weapons. If we do resign him, I hope it's not for more than like $5M.

Yeah I hope so too, but like you said Hump is definitely one of Winston favorite targets. 

Archived