Trade Deadline

bucsfan333

16 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

$20M for a starting QB is chump change. It's no big deal.

Foles sucks. He's a younger Fitz. He'll have a good streak of play and follow it up leaving you wondering how he's been in the NFL for so long.

I really doubt Grimes is going anywhere. He's like the oldest CB in the NFL and he's not even playing well.

I’d take foles over winston any day. 

On a good team with weapons he takes care of the football. 

10 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

i disagree, barber just isnt that good

doesnt help that we arent creative tho

maybe incorporate cross as a FB and run toss plays or out of the i

We don’t need anything to be “good”. Barber is solid which is good enough. You dont need a “good” RB to have a “good” running game.

9 hours ago, indifference said:

We don’t need anything to be “good”. Barber is solid which is good enough. You dont need a “good” RB to have a “good” running game.

.... im not even sure that makes sense bro

yeah maybe if we had a great run blocking line we could rely on just a solid RB but last time i check WE DIDNT

and how can you say Barber has been solid when hes only topped 33 yards rushing TWO TIMES this year 

we've had to wait til week 8 to get our first rushing TD of the season

and thats solid?

trust me , i know our defense is horrendous, but to say that RB is not a need is laughable

10 hours ago, indifference said:

Yeah but you can’t have RBs who make the wrong cuts either. 

Bennoch is horrible but I’ve seen both our RBs make horrible decisions when it’s there. 

2 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Just ok in two starts is better than what we’ve got. Didn’t he play with a bum shoulder ? 

Ill also take his resume over what we have 

No. He was just ok against us. The worst defense in NFL history. He was awful against everyone else.

His resume has nothing to do with how he's playing now.

I saw 3 pages of this thread this morning and thought we were seriously rumored to be trading for someone, but no, just more Jameis talk.

As far as the RB position goes, let’s give RoJo some time because it’s not like Koetter gave Devonte Freeman opportunities his first year in ATL. Not saying he’ll be a top 5 back but just give him time. Any kind of blocking whatsoever and Peyton Barber has proven to be a good enough back.

We need a RG, LB or DB if we are trading for anyone.

Archived