Trade Deadline

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Yeah but you can’t have RBs who make the wrong cuts either. 

Bennoch is horrible but I’ve seen both our RBs make horrible decisions when it’s there. 

Confidence dude. Cant expect guys to make the best play when you routinely don’t have an opening. Its mental factor.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/28/report-desean-jackson-requested-a-trade/

I wonder what we get for him.

A few key points on this:

- It came from Rapoport, so draw your own conclusions.

- We probably won’t miss Jackson anyway.

- He player a relatively low % of snaps last week.

I hope we use him as a returner today and actually put him in the game. Whilst he adds an extra element to the offence, we haven’t missed him and his effort levels haven’t been good the last few weeks.

32 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/10/28/report-desean-jackson-requested-a-trade/

I wonder what we get for him.

A few key points on this:

- It came from Rapoport, so draw your own conclusions.

- We probably won’t miss Jackson anyway.

- He player a relatively low % of snaps last week.

I hope we use him as a returner today and actually put him in the game. Whilst he adds an extra element to the offence, we haven’t missed him and his effort levels haven’t been good the last few weeks.

It’s funny. I get flack for saying trade him Bc Jameis doesn’t know how to use him. 

Fitzpatrick comes in and the offense is down right scary. 

Jameis comes back and Jackson’s is obsolete. I think if we just had a solid qb who’s consistent with these weapons. 

What could have been. 

Not the first time a big name WR requests a trade from a team.  In 2010, Randy Moss was traded by the Pats in season when he requested a trade.  If they can get a 3rd for DJax, I m good with a trade.  Ironically, Licht was in New England during that season, so we 'll see what happens.

Jackson made the comment earlier in the year saying they shouldn’t bench fitzpatrick the way he was playing. Winston came in and hasn’t played anywhere close to Fitzpatrick’s level which is sad really. 

Even though this team is 3-3 they continue the way they’re playing they’ll be lucky to win 1-2 more games and I think Jackson sees that this team is going nowhere with an inconsistent and inaccurate qb. 

6 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Jackson made the comment earlier in the year saying they shouldn’t bench fitzpatrick the way he was playing. Winston came in and hasn’t played anywhere close to Fitzpatrick’s level which is sad really. 

Did you expect Jackson to stand in the locker room and say that Fitz should be benched moments after a big win?

You’re being very naive.

13 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I guess it’s just a coincidence he’s asked for a trade since Winston’s been back ? 

He played 45% of the offensive snaps last week and we didn’t put him in as the punt returner, despite Humph having a horrible game.

Is it a coincidence he apparently requested a trade a week after getting less reps than our other 3 main receivers?

Why is he not getting reps? 

3 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

He played 45% of the offensive snaps last week and we didn’t put him in as the punt returner, despite Humph having a horrible game.

Is it a coincidence he apparently requested a trade a week after getting less reps than our other 3 main receivers?

Why is he not getting reps? 

COincedence that has happened after winston came in as QB? BEcause he was tearing it up with the deep ball the first three games with fitz. 

2 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

COincedence that has happened after winston came in as QB? BEcause he was tearing it up with the deep ball the first three games with fitz. 

He was targeted 4 times in 52 attempts and played 45% of the snaps in the last game. I don’t think it’s a coincidence he’s requested a trade after that. Godwin is playing better right now and we’re targeting the TEs more frequently now than we did with Fitz.

He’s apparently quit on another team, but yeah, this definitely isn’t a Jackson problem.

27 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I agree with RedandPewter here, its no coincidence that DJax is upset because Winston sucks at the deep ball

he got a little taste of the deep ball with Fitz only for it to be stripped away when the magic got benched

we should definitely trade him bc winston is going to remain the starter and its better to get something rather than nothing because we will release him next season

its just sad tho, we are going to be looking for a new deep threat when we have one of the best in the league , we just dont know how to use  him smh

Archived