Browns Forum Fantasy Football League

zelbell

5 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

? I snuck in the backdoor with a losing record. Now I have 135 points with time on the clock. Looking likely for a 30 point win?

A chip and a chair.

My Frankenstein team did pretty well this week. Scrabble need about 70 points from Brady/Cooks

Good lord, after the 1:00 games, I leave with 75.5 points and Doug Baldwin and Derrick Henry playing.

I come home 10 minutes ago.  I've got 76 points.  

Sterling Sheppard scored 25.5 on my bench.  

That decision might haunt me all winter (from a fantasy standpoint.)  

25 point lead is down to 10, and my opponent has Sanu tomorrow night.

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Good lord, after the 1:00 games, I leave with 75.5 points and Doug Baldwin and Derrick Henry playing.

I come home 10 minutes ago.  I've got 76 points.  

Sterling Sheppard scored 25.5 on my bench.  

That decision might haunt me all winter (from a fantasy standpoint.)  

25 point lead is down to 10, and my opponent has Sanu tomorrow night.

One 10 yard catch and my ragtag crew is heading to the final to likely face Buno. I actually get Zeke back next week, wish I could get Watson, OBJ and Dalvin Cook back too.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

One 10 yard catch and my ragtag crew is heading to the final to likely face Buno. I actually get Zeke back next week, wish I could get Watson, OBJ and Dalvin Cook back too.

Yeah, I saw that.

I left 39 points on the bench not playing Newton and Sheppard.

Here's to hoping that Mohammed Sanu gets food poisoning tonight.  

Not really.

Whatever happens, happens.

40 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Yeah, I saw that.

I left 39 points on the bench not playing Newton and Sheppard.

Here's to hoping that Mohammed Sanu gets food poisoning tonight.  

Not really.

Whatever happens, happens.

Yeah your bench will likely outscore both of us. Sanu will probably fumble his first catch and get injured. I would have been happy to see you win the league, I won it last year with a pretty good team (looked a lot like your team this year). My team currently isn't very good, a couple big games from mediocre fantasy players kept me in it. I'm not complaining though. 

I was the top scorer in my money league but only 4 teams make the playoffs and I was 5th. I'm in the consolation bracket but again am the top scorer after the first round of the playoffs (2 weeks per round). I want to be the top scorer in the regular season and each round of the playoffs, that will be my consolation. I'd prefer to keep the trophy another year and get the cash but oh well..

16 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah your bench will likely outscore both of us. Sanu will probably fumble his first catch and get injured. I would have been happy to see you win the league, I won it last year with a pretty good team (looked a lot like your team this year). My team currently isn't very good, a couple big games from mediocre fantasy players kept me in it. I'm not complaining though. 

I was the top scorer in my money league but only 4 teams make the playoffs and I was 5th. I'm in the consolation bracket but again am the top scorer after the first round of the playoffs (2 weeks per round). I want to be the top scorer in the regular season and each round of the playoffs, that will be my consolation. I'd prefer to keep the trophy another year and get the cash but oh well..

I was two baseball and one football league here in Sandusky for over 25 years, before the two gentlemen that ran the league decided to step down.  We did our drafts in person, it was a pretty big deal.  This is the first one that I've been part of in over 5 seasons.  

Man I haven’t checked this league in 4 weeks. When I fell to 6-7 I stopped caring and here I sit in the title game lol 

i should be 4/4 in fantasy this in making the title games. In my big money league i lost cause McCown got hurt and got me -1.5 points and I lost by 5 points. Following week I could of won without even playing a QB and ended up in the title game

Archived