Other Games Thread week 8

Iron_man

This week's Thursday Night game is Dolphins vs Texans. 4-3 vs 4-3. I've been watching from the beginning and its been pretty good actually. The London game might actually be good this week. What games look interesting to you guys?

9 hours ago, Iron_man said:

This week's Thursday Night game is Dolphins vs Texans. 4-3 vs 4-3. I've been watching from the beginning and its been pretty good actually. The London game might actually be good this week. What games look interesting to you guys?

Eagles vs Jags and Saints vs Vikings.

3 Jags CBsarrested after a fight in London, just a day before their game. Jags season completely falling apart. Reminds me of the 09/10 Jets team - a taste of success, and the talent to have more, but a coach who isn't disciplined enough to keep it from going to their heads.

Oh well, at least they won the "biggest game of their lives".

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

3 Jags CBsarrested after a fight in London, just a day before their game. Jags season completely falling apart. Reminds me of the 09/10 Jets team - a taste of success, and the talent to have more, but a coach who isn't disciplined enough to keep it from going to their heads.

Oh well, at least they won the "biggest game of their lives".

Eagles vs Jags game seems like its gonna be more in favor of the eagles after those arrests. We'll see though.

On 2018. 10. 26. at 8:06 PM, DoleINGout said:

Those ought to be flexed to Monday night cuz this Pats Bills game is just... i donno

No way a London game can be flexed. The City would burn in minutes, haha. London games are like Christmas for EU fans, for a lot of people this is the only opportunity to see a live NFL game.

Archived