GDT: Week 7 Jets vs Bears

Bobby816

This by far this was the worst game the O line had this year.  They got no push at all on the running game, even without Mack, they broke down, on just about pass play. Both Darnold, & Rosen ended up with the two most DYSFUNCTIONAL teams in the NFL. Although Rosen did throw two late TD pass to beat the 49ers but took a beaten doing it. How Macc, is going to put a competitive team on the field is beyond me.

3 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

This by far this was the worst game the O line had this year.  They got no push at all on the running game, even without Mack, they broke down, on just about pass play. Both Darnold, & Rosen ended up with the two most DYSFUNCTIONAL teams in the NFL. Although Rosen did throw two late TD pass to beat the 49ers but took a beaten doing it. How Macc, is going to put a competitive team on the field is beyond me.

This loss is on the FO to be honest. It’s criminal to send Darnold out there with what we had today. I’m actually surprised he did as well as he did. He made Burnett look almost NFL quality and didn’t turn the ball over either. Like I’ve said for a decade. When we address offense this franchise will win. We haven’t and we continue to lose. Get WRs, a RB and OL and we will win!!!

Ya this was a bad game but I like how they had Harrison in at Center. We also had no WR and only one RB. Cannon is not that good. Once he gets hit he goes down. The Jets are a very young team that will hit skids here and there. I'm more interested in how he does against the Pats. 

9 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

A positive from this game was the secondary. You take away Cohens TD (screen pass) and we only have up 150yds all game.

Yes I agree, and this guy Roberts had another strong game playing CB. It was the front seven who gave us nothing. We have a cancer in the front office, from the scouting Dept to the GM, owner & coach. Till this changes nothing on the field will change. This offseason could be a nightmare if Macc, fails again, We have only one pick in the first 70 first picks in the draft. The 100 million he has for FA players, what will he do with that? We need a new regime who are offensive minded, that is the key for Jets success.

13 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Yes I agree, and this guy Roberts had another strong game playing CB. It was the front seven who gave us nothing. We have a cancer in the front office, from the scouting Dept to the GM, owner & coach. Till this changes nothing on the field will change. This offseason could be a nightmare if Macc, fails again, We have only one pick in the first 70 first picks in the draft. The 100 million he has for FA players, what will he do with that? We need a new regime who are offensive minded, that is the key for Jets success.

He’ll give mccown like a 1yr 15mill deal to take up cap space bc he can’t sign anyone.

28 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

I hate how I see us at a 10 or 14 point deficit and already assume the game is over. I can't remember the last time we made any type of comeback to win a game.

There is no killer instinct. I swear the only explanation is Bowles plays just to keep the score close and save his job rather than actually attempt to win a game.

43 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

I hate how I see us at a 10 or 14 point deficit and already assume the game is over. I can't remember the last time we made any type of comeback to win a game.

No playmakers to get us back in a game. 

Archived