Which QB can turn it around?

Humble_Beast

In my big money league, players for some reason really value QB and they all have 2 studs and I'm stuck with Stafford?

Could Stafford finish the year strong and be the typical number 10 QB he usually is ranked? Lions Run offense is emerging... My team is loaded, but QB starting to be a concern 

Which of the following Qbs could boom 2nd half of the year:

J Flacco

B Mayfield 

A Smith

D Carr

E Manning

S Darnold

M Mariota

D Prescott

My team

QB: Stafford

RB:  Gurley, Mixon, Drake, Richard, A Jones, D Johnson, R Jones

WR:  Thomas, D Adams, Hilton, Cooper, A Robinson

TE: Howard

DEF: Bears

K: Greg

I don't know that any of them will "boom". They are all fairly marginal. If I'm hitching my wagon to one, give me flacco, who hasn't played awful this season, had had some nice games, and I love his schedule after his bye week through week 15

On 10/26/2018 at 11:14 PM, Humble_Beast said:

In my big money league, players for some reason really value QB and they all have 2 studs and I'm stuck with Stafford?

Could Stafford finish the year strong and be the typical number 10 QB he usually is ranked? Lions Run offense is emerging... My team is loaded, but QB starting to be a concern 

Which of the following Qbs could boom 2nd half of the year:

J Flacco

B Mayfield 

A Smith

D Carr

E Manning

S Darnold

M Mariota

D Prescott

My team

QB: Stafford

RB:  Gurley, Mixon, Drake, Richard, A Jones, D Johnson, R Jones

WR:  Thomas, D Adams, Hilton, Cooper, A Robinson

TE: Howard

DEF: Bears

K: Greg

For sure I wouldn't touched the three I crossed out.

like Forge, I think I like Flacco the most. I am in the same boat. I had Jimmy G then after he got hurt, I had Dalton/Winston but I rolled with the guy with the higher upside in Winston and now I don't have a QB. 

I'll keep an eye on Dak, his schedule is easy and he might just pop off with Amari. 

The one week I don't mind playing Mayfield is in two weeks vs Atlanta.

I don't mind playing Carr this week but I am always weary of playing guys on TNF especially when it comes to streaming.

Mariota plays NE and Indy after this week and if they can get it together, he should post some solid numbers.

Archived