Jump to content
theJ

Week 8 - those pirate people

Recommended Posts

On 10/31/2018 at 10:43 AM, Beck Bristow said:

Honestly,  I am thinking Price should replace Redmond. Keep Hopkins at center. 

The local media asked Marvin about this.  His answer was that Price was the starting center when he returns, and Hopkins goes back the bench.

 

...yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, theJ said:

The local media asked Marvin about this.  His answer was that Price was the starting center when he returns, and Hopkins goes back the bench.

 

...yep

typical Marvin. He is so stubborn to trying new things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

typical Marvin. He is so stubborn to trying new things

Any other team would keep Hopkins in the middle and move Price to RG, at least for this year.  Don't rock the boat at C, where we're seeing good production.  Try to plug the leaky hole at RG.

 

I guess i shouldn't complain.  The line as a whole has been pretty good.  But at the same time you can point to specific drives in specific games where a Redman hold or false start has killed a drive.  Those are potential points off the board.  And they've played very close games all year.  Each drive is important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, theJ said:

Any other team would keep Hopkins in the middle and move Price to RG, at least for this year.  Don't rock the boat at C, where we're seeing good production.  Try to plug the leaky hole at RG.

I guess i shouldn't complain.

But we should complain; any competent fan should. Or else we're complicit. We've become conditioned into expecting and accepting this mediocrity crap from Marvin. Nothing will change for this franchise until he's canned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×