Week 8 - those pirate people

theJ

On 10/31/2018 at 10:43 AM, Beck Bristow said:

Honestly,  I am thinking Price should replace Redmond. Keep Hopkins at center. 

The local media asked Marvin about this.  His answer was that Price was the starting center when he returns, and Hopkins goes back the bench.

...yep

46 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

typical Marvin. He is so stubborn to trying new things

Any other team would keep Hopkins in the middle and move Price to RG, at least for this year.  Don't rock the boat at C, where we're seeing good production.  Try to plug the leaky hole at RG.

I guess i shouldn't complain.  The line as a whole has been pretty good.  But at the same time you can point to specific drives in specific games where a Redman hold or false start has killed a drive.  Those are potential points off the board.  And they've played very close games all year.  Each drive is important.

18 hours ago, theJ said:

Any other team would keep Hopkins in the middle and move Price to RG, at least for this year.  Don't rock the boat at C, where we're seeing good production.  Try to plug the leaky hole at RG.

I guess i shouldn't complain.

But we should complain; any competent fan should. Or else we're complicit. We've become conditioned into expecting and accepting this mediocrity crap from Marvin. Nothing will change for this franchise until he's canned. 

Archived