Titans (DC Universe)

43M

I saw it mentioned in the DCEU thread, but is anyone else watching this?   

Only 3 episodes in, but its much better than I thought.   Nothing overly special, but its off to a solid start.

First episode was good, 2nd was great, and the 3rd was just okay....but had alot of nice easter eggs and set some things up for future episodes.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the season.

5 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Is this the live action one that had a horrible trailer?

Yeah that original trailer....I assumed they rushed it out because comic con or something but it was terrible. 

Same with most of the promotional material, though the show's very good even if it only has 11 episodes.

• 2 weeks later...

This is definitely getting good, and I cant wait to see where it goes.   Episode 5 was the best one since episode 2. 

It would be cool if it got real popular and got a bigger budget for future seasons, but either way, its been much better than I thought it was going to be after the trailers.

10 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Think this show gets more love if not for that horrific opening trailer they gave. Feels like people gave up on it or didn't give it a chance because of it.

I’m in the didn’t give it a chance group. But I’ll put it on my list to watch since it’s had good reviews.