Week 8 - other games

CriminalMind

18 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

So just checking we're cheering for the Rams this week vs Packers correct? More breathing room in the North + a low chance of finishing higher than Rams in the final standings (in part due to Rams holding the h2h win).

It will be interesting to see how soon the Rams lock everything up in the NFC.....because I bet they start resting players once that happens, which opens up possible losses. Last 2 games wouldn't have any playoff ramifications (ARI, SF), but they play DET, CHI, PHI in the three weeks before that which could affect the playoff picture.

Those three games come at the back half of a fairly difficult 7-game stretch, which starts this week and includes games with New Orleans and Kansas City.

10 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

So just checking we're cheering for the Rams this week vs Packers correct? More breathing room in the North + a low chance of finishing higher than Rams in the final standings (in part due to Rams holding the h2h win).

Absolutely. Unless it directly hurts the Vikings playoff chances rooting for GB is never okay. Never.

So I just looked at the TV map for the week to see what games we get today in MSP market.....

CBS Early: NYJ at CHI (Nantz, Romo)
FOX Early: SEA at DET (Kugler, Barber, Spielman)
FOX Late: GB at LAR (Brennaman, Aikman)

Looks like it's a good day to track the rest of the NFC North! Myself though, I'll probably have RedZone on all day.

Archived