DJ Swearinger PFF top rated S

turtle28

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Hes not on the tweet because Clinton-Dix is a Packer, and their team as a larger national following than us, and all of the outlets try to avoid using "Redskins" whenever possible in graphics due to the name.  

Yeah, it’s sad

Heck keep not picturing him because he’s played lights out!!! Let’s not forget this guy hasnt ever played for the same DC two years in a row!! And he’s always been solid. I think this is the first time you can say your witnessing progression and it’s because he’s going to as he masters a scheme.

On 10/27/2018 at 6:56 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

Hes not on the tweet because Clinton-Dix is a Packer, and their team as a larger national following than us, and all of the outlets try to avoid using "Redskins" whenever possible in graphics due to the name.  

What are they going to do now?  lol

7 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

BTW, and I think I speak for more than just myself... @turtle28, you can now retire your mantra of "we haven't addressed the safety position since Sean died".

So true.  IMO HaHa is probably the most talented FS we have had since the great ST.  And the dude played on a team that had to defend the pass probably more than any other FS in football.  Man if only we still had Fuller...dang.

Am I the only who thought "did the front office look at the PFF graphic and think to themselves 'hey we need to go get that guy?'" :D (for the record, that's not me slamming the trade ... just commenting on the coincidence of the situation)

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Am I the only who thought "did the front office look at the PFF graphic and think to themselves 'hey we need to go get that guy?'" :D (for the record, that's not me slamming the trade ... just commenting on the coincidence of the situation)

In all honesty, I just think this teams scouting department has gotten much much better. 

Archived