Barry Church, DJ Hayden, Ronnie Harrison, and Jarrod Wilson Arrested in London

pwny

On 10/28/2018 at 8:39 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So has Doug lost the team?...We've talked about Caldwell but at what point do we wonder if Marrone is sticking around?

he might go if we lose every single game for the rest of the year but otherwise I bet he gets another year. We're pretty badly injured and he's a year removed from an AFCC appearance. 

Hackett might get the axe tho

1 hour ago, Jaguarfan said:

he might go if we lose every single game for the rest of the year but otherwise I bet he gets another year. We're pretty badly injured and he's a year removed from an AFCC appearance. 

hopefully for someone good and knows how to call run plays

2 hours ago, Jaguarfan said:

It’s cute you think Nepotist Doug would let his best friend be the fall guy.

Theyre going to blame this season on “injuries,” pretend no one could have predicted what happened this year, and then do it all again with minor changes. 

On 28/10/2018 at 6:39 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So has Doug lost the team?...We've talked about Caldwell but at what point do we wonder if Marrone is sticking around?

I mean, if Caldwell goes...Marrone is almost certainly gone too.  And frankly, Caldwell has already used his "fire a coach" silver bullet on Gus (after compiling the worst record in all of football history).  If Marrone goes...Dave's gone too.  You don't flub a Top-5 QB pick, a couple other Top-3/5 picks, and fire multiple coordinators plus TWO head coaches, and survive.  Unless you've put some sort of serious dark voodoo spells on the owner or something.

6 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I mean, if Caldwell goes...Marrone is almost certainly gone too.  And frankly, Caldwell has already used his "fire a coach" silver bullet on Gus (after compiling the worst record in all of football history).  If Marrone goes...Dave's gone too.  You don't flub a Top-5 QB pick, a couple other Top-3/5 picks, and fire multiple coordinators plus TWO head coaches, and survive.  Unless you've put some sort of serious dark voodoo spells on the owner or something.

Hue Jackson would like to say hi. He saw what Gus did and said, "hold my beer" as he compiled a 3-36-1 record as a NFL head coach. 

Archived