Barry Church, DJ Hayden, Ronnie Harrison, and Jarrod Wilson Arrested in London

pwny

18 hours ago, pwny said:

It’s cute you think Nepotist Doug would let his best friend be the fall guy.

Theyre going to blame this season on “injuries,” pretend no one could have predicted what happened this year, and then do it all again with minor changes. 

You dont think some sizeable changes are coming? Hopefully the draft will help get us guys we need to now and free agency will be interesting since we have alot of decisions to make with FAs and guys possibly not worth keeping 

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You dont think some sizeable changes are coming? Hopefully the draft will help get us guys we need to now and free agency will be interesting since we have alot of decisions to make with FAs and guys possibly not worth keeping 

I think Bortles is going to be made out to be the scapegoat for all the offense’s problems and they’re going to pretend everything but him is fine. Maybe they address WR too, but it’s just as likely they’re dumb enough to think Lee being out for the season is what’s really wrong with the receivers.

4 hours ago, pwny said:

I think Bortles is going to be made out to be the scapegoat for all the offense’s problems and they’re going to pretend everything but him is fine. Maybe they address WR too, but it’s just as likely they’re dumb enough to think Lee being out for the season is what’s really wrong with the receivers.

Making out like Lee being hurt is the reason our offense sucks, is my biggest fear.  They just love this guy...for no good reason.  They always have.

I'm just terrified they're going to reach the conclusion that Blake continued to be a ******* awful quarterback...because we didn't have Marqise the Great to bail him out.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

Making out like Lee being hurt is the reason our offense sucks, is my biggest fear.  They just love this guy...for no good reason.  They always have.

I'm just terrified they're going to reach the conclusion that Blake continued to be a ******* awful quarterback...because we didn't have Marqise the Great to bail him out.

The darkest timeline. Bringing back the entire team as constructed, expecting Marqise Lee will fix Bortles.

Thankfully, I’m not quite sure they’re that bad. I think it’s more likely they blame everything on Bortles, bring in another QB and then parade around an offense that will crumble as soon as one player good goes down again.

Basically the Jaguars FO team building model:

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, pwny said:

The darkest timeline. Bringing back the entire team as constructed, expecting Marqise Lee will fix Bortles.

Thankfully, I’m not quite sure they’re that bad. I think it’s more likely they blame everything on Bortles, bring in another QB and then parade around an offense that will crumble as soon as one player good goes down again.

Basically the Jaguars FO team building model:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

8 hours ago, pwny said:

Hopefully another year with Keenan helps too but that's along the same lines as no major change. Hope we draft 3 OL next year

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Hopefully another year with Keenan helps too but that's along the same lines as no major change. Hope we draft 3 OL next year

Keenan isn’t a good coach.

Every one of our receivers runs poor routes the majority of the time. Nobody can create separation with the ball in the air. Not a one of them has elevated their body control since joining us. I don’t even think there’s a single receiver on our team that can run more than half the routes in a route tree effectively. And not a single one can actually catch and hold onto the ball. 

On 10/31/2018 at 7:07 AM, pwny said:

Keenan isn’t a good coach.

Every one of our receivers runs poor routes the majority of the time. Nobody can create separation with the ball in the air. Not a one of them has elevated their body control since joining us. I don’t even think there’s a single receiver on our team that can run more than half the routes in a route tree effectively. And not a single one can actually catch and hold onto the ball. 

You can blame Keenan for the nuances (route running), but you can't blame him for WRs not being able to hold on to the flipping ball. 

8 hours ago, Jags said:

You can blame Keenan for the nuances (route running), but you can't blame him for WRs not being able to hold on to the flipping ball. 

I agree that a WR coach isn’t the whole blame for drops. But when we have 23 drops and the next worst team has 16, on top of everything else, I think coaching plays a part in that.

8 hours ago, pwny said:

I agree that a WR coach isn’t the whole blame for drops. But when we have 23 drops and the next worst team has 16, on top of everything else, I think coaching plays a part in that.

I'm kinda inclined to think the drop stuff is actually more a product of our scouting than anything else.  They just don't seem to value reliable hands anywhere near as highly as they should.  They prefer speed and razzle dazzle in a receiver...even if they can't actually receive the ball properly.

6 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I'm kinda inclined to think the drop stuff is actually more a product of our scouting than anything else.  They just don't seem to value reliable hands anywhere near as highly as they should.  They prefer speed and razzle dazzle in a receiver...even if they can't actually receive the ball properly.

Like what they do with QBs that have terrible mechanics

Archived