Four Jaguars DBs arrested in London for bar fight

pwny

Jags are already down 3 CBs due to injury, I wonder if they'll have no choice but to play some of these guys? Bit of a unique situation being in London, not like you can call practice squad guys up on short notice, they actually wouldn't make it to the game in time. Or does the practice squad travel with the team for these London games?

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Jags are already down 3 CBs due to injury, I wonder if they'll have no choice but to play some of these guys? Bit of a unique situation being in London, not like you can call practice squad guys up on short notice, they actually wouldn't make it to the game in time. Or does the practice squad travel with the team for these London games?

Hayden is one of the injured ones, so there’s some crossover there. Church, Harrison and Wilson are the only three on the roster who have any experience at SS, so it’s basically guaranteed they let them play tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Impressive. I guess they're more focused on beating the bouncers than the Eagles.

The only fight they’ve shown since the Patriots game was this and in the locker room last week.

Archived