Four Jaguars DBs arrested in London for bar fight

pwny

1 hour ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Poor timing yes, but I can't imagine they get to London very often.I also gotta believe these 4 players were not the only ones who went out that night either. Nor were they the first, or be the last. This happens all the time. We just don't ever hear about it until something happens.

I get where you’re coming from on this. But I will note that the Jags go to London every year. Barry Church went with us last year and a couple years ago as a part of the Cowboys. Hayden went with the Lions a couple years ago as well.

I also have no problem with the players going out and drinking on a Friday night. They’re professionals who are trained in how to hydrate properly and most of them aren’t going to be this stupid. 

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

I also have no problem with the players going out and drinking on a Friday night. They’re professionals who are trained in how to hydrate properly and most of them aren’t going to be this stupid. 

Would have loved to have read your reaction if it was 4 Titans who had this happen to them.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

I get where you’re coming from on this. But I will note that the Jags go to London every year. Barry Church went with us last year and a couple years ago as a part of the Cowboys. Hayden went with the Lions a couple years ago as well.

Oh absolutely. But still, even visiting a place just once a year is still exciting even if you have been there before.

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Slightly better... but if I’m getting millions of dollars to perform for someone I’m not putting a technically poisonous substance in my body within 72 hours. 

I was always told the most important time for hydration and nutrients was between 24-48 hours before the game. prolly not good to be drinking that much so close to a game. 

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Would have loved to have read your reaction if it was 4 Titans who had this happen to them.

You’re taking that quote out of context. I was responding to the notion that it’s somehow a terrible thing for players to be drinking on a Friday night.

The problem isn’t that they’re drinking, it’s that they’re idiots.

I called them a clown show in the Jaguars forum. 

Not sure what gotcha you’re going for, but it isn’t there. 

37 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Isn't it great when we send some of our finest, most upstanding young men over to a foreign country to make us look good?  These knuckleheads are supposedly college educated too.  What a joke.  SMH.

Ease up, they "didn't come to play school," remember?

Oh and " faith and family, NOTHING is more important then education "

A friend of mine used to work at the Grove hotel, it's a famous hotel on the outskirts of London. Over the years at least one team pretty much always ends up staying there, He says the players are always very wild. Trying to bang the hotel staff, going out very late, they treat it as a massive jolly. That's why when the Patriots come here they come as late as possible into the UK, they play the game and go. He said the worst lot he can remember were the 2012 Rams and they ended by losing big time in the Wembley game to the Pats.

4 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I don't see anything wrong with players going out on a Friday night.

Edit: remember, these guys are still human man.

Going outs not the issue. Running up a Tab you didn't want to pay and trying to fight bouncers because your "Special" is. Idiots probably thought they were  V.I.P. and everything was Comp. 

Ooooppps!

Archived