Four Jaguars DBs arrested in London for bar fight

pwny

17 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Yep, it wasn't even 4 a.m. when the news came out. Must have happened from Thursday to Friday.

Well, UK is 5 hours ahead of us, so 4 AM here is 9 AM there.   Easily could have been Fri night / Sat AM.

EDIT: Mixed up, see you meant 4 AM UK time (11 PM ET night before for us with UK being ahead of us).  Still, that leaves Fri/Sat open, since this got reported at 8 PM ET - 1 AM Sunday UK time.   Given that, seems way more likely it was Fri night / Sat AM when this went down.  Hard to believe this was under wraps for almost 2 days.

4 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Well, UK is 5 hours ahead of us, so 4 AM here is 9 AM there.   Easily could have been Fri night / Sat AM.

EDIT: 4 AM UK time, gotcha.  Still, that leaves Fri/Sat open, since this got reported at 8 PM ET - 1 AM Sunday UK time.   Given that, seems way more likely it was Fri night / Sat AM when this went down.  Hard to believe this was under wraps for almost 2 days.

I thought it happened at 4 a.m. in the UK. Reporting it roughly 20 hours later doesn't seem that weird to me.

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

I thought it happened at 4 a.m. in the UK. Reporting it roughly 20 hours later doesn't seem that weird to me.

Right, but that still would make it Friday night / Sat AM in the UK.  It would have to be reported 44 hours later to be Thu night / Fri AM in the UK.

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

Right, but that still would make it Friday night / Sat AM in the UK.  It would have to be reported 44 hours later to be Thu night / Fri AM in the UK.

you are right brainfart on my part. Friday to Saturday appears to be the case.

Archived