2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

Uh no dude... it was all the wishbone. Key to our success.

I don’t know why are ppl calling you it the wishbone. It’s the pistol full house. Wishbone is QB undercenter with the FB 2yards infront of the other backs. 

I would love to see some roll out flood action out of that package. WR is the deep route, back to the playside is the intermediate route, and back to the backside is the shallow. Make the tailback be blitz pick up. Then later on, send backside Back in motion and have front side back and backside switch routes or have the tailback run a delayed route and have Him sneak out backside of the play

Just now, buno67 said:

I don’t know why are ppl calling you it the wishbone. It’s the pistol full house. Wishbone is QB undercenter with the FB 2yards infront of the other backs. 

I would love to see some roll out flood action out of that package. WR is the deep route, back to the playside is the intermediate route, and back to the backside is the shallow. Make the tailback be blitz pick up. Then later on, send backside Back in motion and have front side back and backside switch routes or have the tailback run a delayed route and have Him sneak out backside of the play

It's a joke.

3 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

It's a joke.

It wasn’t about you. Just see a lot of stuff on Twitter and sports articles talking about it as the wishbone. If this formation still has great success. Kitchen will get a full time OC job at the end of the year. If it’s as the Browns job or else where.  He is showing great innovation right now. 

What does the Kitchens coaching connections look like? Anyone know? Who besides Arians has he worked with that could be a candidate 

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

It wasn’t about you. Just see a lot of stuff on Twitter and sports articles talking about it as the wishbone. If this formation still has great success. Kitchen will get a full time OC job at the end of the year. If it’s as the Browns job or else where.  He is showing great innovation right now. 

What does the Kitchens coaching connections look like? Anyone know? Who besides Arians has he worked with that could be a candidate 

In 2006 Kitchen was on the cowboys staff they had Bowles as the secondary coach. 

Make Kitchens HC and get Bowles as DC? Major reach but c’mon 

maybe if the Browns like Campbell from the Saints, Bowles and Campbell worked together for 2 seasons together with Miami. Maybe a stuff potential there. 

Just if the Browns win a couple more games. The coaching search will be exciting. Be as exciting as the search where we got played by Chip Kelly

Edited by buno67

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I've run it for about 4 years now and I have always called it Pistol Bone. Bellevue also runs  it and I am sure they call it something else.

2 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I've run it for about 4 years now and I have always called it Pistol Bone. Bellevue also runs  it and I am sure they call it something else.

I’ve heard it called inverted Wish Bone and diamond and full house. I have heard it called full house more tho. I just would never call it the wishbone formation like I have heard from sports guys

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Anyone get a Levon Bell type fell out of Chubb. Man the way he was running and catching the ball yesterday, It just reminded me of Bell. Which scratches my head that Haley never used him. Moron...

Literally 0% reminds me of Leveon.. but maybe that's just me lol.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Mehhhh

Stewart averaged 730 yards a season. Chubb is already at 580.

In all fairness, Stewart split carries with another beast for most of his NFL career. He would have easily averaged over 1000 if he didn't share the backfield with DeAngelo Williams for the majority of his career.    I get a Frank Gore vibe from Chubb, definitely not Le'Veon.

• Like 1