Mind Character

2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

14 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Also I like Irvin dt Dallas has 9 sacks in 10 games

He’s also in stage 3(?) of the substance abuse program 

27 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

He’s also in stage 3(?) of the substance abuse program 

Sign him to a incentive  Laiden contract look what Gordon is doing for new england

Edited by mtmmike
Misspelling

15 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

@Mind Character brings up an excellent point with Albert OK from Mizzou. We haven't really discussed the TE class much in this forum, but the upcoming class is absolutely LOADED with potentially great TE's. Off the top of my head, I can think of 8 guys who could easily go off the board in the first 2 rounds when it's all said and done.

Boy I haven't seen that yet. The only two guys I think are locks to be good are Fant and Albert Okglksenreklawgnsklajfleksajljpowef.

17 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Boy I haven't seen that yet. The only two guys I think are locks to be good are Fant and Albert Okglksenreklawgnsklajfleksajljpowef.

I agree. 

.... and irv Smith :)

5 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Also I like Irvin dt Dallas has 9 sacks in 10 games

He is a stud and a knucklehead, Dorsey would have to have a serious understanding between each other. Hard to invest a big contract in a guy where he is in the drug program, there is no questioning his production on the field. Dorsey has a nose for situations like these, if there is interest I'd be all for it.

Edited by MSURacerDT55

Interesting thoughts  but my thoughts were that one of the suspensions was about ped

i do not hold ped suspensions against people because the entire Pittsburgh team is on ped.

also sense you would only give a low guarantee with a high reward he may just a breakout year then we could transition trag him

Edited by mtmmike
Misspelling