2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

Just now, bosko1616 said:

What’s your guys thoughts on Kitchens calling plays ?. And if monken were to be hired should he call plays ? 

FREDDIE CALL PLAYS AT LEAST YEAR 1

then have a handshake agreement that if things are looking like they work out then Monken can take over in 2020

15 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

But if they work why change it ?

I meant moreso if there is the chemistry between Monken and Baker after the first year that if that relationship is good then the playcalling can go to Monken 

if we believe he can continue the success Freddie is having then you can move on to Monken 

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You think he lasts that long?

At this point I honestly don't know. I haven't watched any interior olineman, RBs, QBs and only 2 safeties. Unless there are a bunch of studs in those groups then my best guess is no. His true value is 15-25 but this is a weak draft from the position groups I have got into, so it will push him up the board.

1 hour ago, bosko1616 said:

What’s your guys thoughts on Kitchens calling plays ?. And if monken were to be hired should he call plays ? I don’t really want anyone calling plays to baker besides kitchens 

Freddie should call plays this year. He should get himself an OC to run meetings, install concepts, etc, but his knack for calling plays with our offense is what got him the gig, so why take that away?

• Like 1