2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

Is it September yet?  This is seriously going to be the longest summer of waiting for football.  Talking about future draft prospects isn't doing much for me right now.  Usually it would be a like a sponge to a hobo. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Is it September yet?  This is seriously going to be the longest summer of waiting for football.  Talking about future draft prospects isn't doing much for me right now.  Usually it would be a like a sponge to a hobo. 

This is why I am so enthralled by the fact that I've become a huge Australian Rules Football fan.  The season begins in March, and the Grand Final (championship game) is at the end of September.  A great place holder while waiting on the start of the NFL season.  (Doesn't hurt that my team is atop the ladder.)  In case you want to check out a game.  :)

3 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Desmond Harrison might be in some minor off the field trouble... sounds like he was partying too hard and got the cops called on him?

Meh, it’s the off-season and it doesn’t sound like he got arrested.

Don’t know the details, but if no one got hurt, party on sir.