2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

51 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

BREAKING: Mel Kiper Jr. named new GM of the NY Jets.

@Natedawg

Statement from Mel:

”I have abdicated my Internet responsibilities of showing off on football draft forums and will be resurrecting the best franchise in New York City. My first business move will be getting Adam Gase checked into rehab.”

AstonishingPotableGrouse-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=13274351

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I am not angry that LJ has decided to save his body from NFL hits, but this is not a decision you arrive at in the blink of an eye. Had to have been in his mind for a while - even when he signed with the Browns 48 hours ago.................

So why go through the rigamarole of signing if you are not committed fully to it? Disappointing. I really was stoked about this signing and thought LJ could fill a need.

Edited by brooks1957

LJ Scott was not on track to make the roster anyways. That attitude is probably why he went undrafted. If you don't want to play that's fine though. No hard feelings.

Also, I didn't think he was that good. He had an undrafted grade from me before the draft started. He was a solid college RB and nothing more.

• Like 1

Do we have the best defensive line and WR core in the conference? Jaguars and Chargers are the only ones who could argue for themselves regarding d-line. Cincinnati *might* challenge our WR core, but there’s no contest in the AFC. 

We we have the best running-back group in the NFL.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Do we have the best defensive line and WR core in the conference? Jaguars and Chargers are the only ones who could argue for themselves regarding d-line. Cincinnati *might* challenge our WR core, but there’s no contest in the AFC. 

We we have the best running-back group in the NFL.

This is an all time great RB group. Its why i think our ultimate window is this year and next. We'll never have a better backfield than we do now. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

This is an all time great RB group. Its why i think our ultimate window is this year and next. We'll never have a better backfield than we do now. 

Part of my sadistic side wishes we would have kept Hue Jackson. I would have loved to seen his pressers after the game explaining why he gave Dontrell Hilliard 20+ more touches than Chubb / Hunt / Duke combined.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 2