2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

17 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We definitely need to set up a forum wide meeting place.

As far as McCoy, I actually think if he's about winning, this will be the spot, plus I don't think Dorsey would low ball him either. IMO, he would be even more affective as a part of a rotation and staying more fresh as opposed to going somewhere and being a starter being run in the ground.

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomahawk said:

The issue for McCoy is he likely wants a longer term than 1 year.  And Dorsey likely doesn't want to give him more than 2 years. 

I think it’s going to be 2 years. I think it’s going to happen and it’ll be glorious 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tomahawk said:

The issue for McCoy is he likely wants a longer term than 1 year.  And Dorsey likely doesn't want to give him more than 2 years. 

I doubt it. He’s going to want a one year deal to play for a winner and cash in at the end. Can’t see him signing multi year unless it’s for 12+

13 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I doubt it. He’s going to want a one year deal to play for a winner and cash in at the end. Can’t see him signing multi year unless it’s for 12+

He hasn't had a big season in a few years and is on the wrong side of 30. It's unlikely he's going to get another big longer-term deal.

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He is old.  And injuries are a concern for him.  I didn't say he would get the long term deal, just that is what he is looking for.  He is also probably holding out to see what Suh is getting, and using that as a benchmark.  

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Complete 180 from Kizer.

It didn't even look like they played the same position. The difference between Mayfield and Kizer was like the difference between Rodgers and Kizer when Kizer came into the game vs the Bears last year.

42 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

It didn't even look like they played the same position. The difference between Mayfield and Kizer was like the difference between Rodgers and Kizer when Kizer came into the game vs the Bears last year.

It was also like the difference between Kessler and when Kizer came in as starter.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Packers trade CB Demarious Randall for Deshone Kizer. 

Packers then spend a season or two drafting safeties and trying to figure out who can cover someone on the back end of their defense. 

#chess

It's the same style of chess Dave Gettleman has been playing as of late.

• Like 4