2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

5 hours ago, pnies20 said:

go get him Dorsey!

That cop couldn’t have been luckier he was just being defiant an not aggressive 😂 

He had to have crapped himself when he yanked the taser probe out and proceeded to get up and take his taser from him.  Luckily he had that kind young female to help him 😬

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That cop couldn’t have been luckier he was just being defiant an not aggressive 😂 

He had to have crapped himself when he yanked the taser probe out and proceeded to get up and take his taser from him.  Luckily he had that kind young female to help him 😬

Why he thought that taser would work is beyond me... dude had several layers of clothes on.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Why he thought that taser would work is beyond me... dude had several layers of clothes on.

I'm guessing the cop could tell he was outmatched in a straight-on fight and took his chances. 

Fortunate for him that McDowell wasn't really coming after him, because that wouldn't have been pretty. 

All in all not the best tactics by the officer but it ended as it should have.  Bad guy going to jail.  What a headcase.  I need a count on how many times he said he needed a supervisor.  He was either high on something or is just a total nutjob. 

• Like 1

Just now, NateDawg said:

I'm guessing the cop could tell he was outmatched in a straight-on fight and took his chances. 

Fortunate for him that McDowell wasn't really coming after him, because that wouldn't have been pretty. 

All in all not the best tactics by the officer but it ended as it should have.  Bad guy going to jail.  What a headcase.  I need a count on how many times he said he needed a supervisor.  He was either high on something or is just a total nutjob. 

I read he was dui

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Him not fighting was good for the police officer and probably himself because that is when deadly force is sometimes required especially with that large of a fella and bad things can happen.