2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Him not fighting was good for the police officer and probably himself because that is when deadly force is sometimes required especially with that large of a fella and bad things can happen.

If he had got ten control of the taser deadly physical force is indeed justified 

Just gonna leave this here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001035528/article/hue-jackson-wants-another-chance-as-head-coach

Oh, yeah, I mean I think I can," Jackson said, via Pro Football Talk. "I mean, just because the situation in Cleveland [didn't work out] doesn't mean that you can't coach. There's a lot of great coaches who came before me that coached there and went on and did great things. Sometimes, the situation is different. I think if people dig in and really take the time to look at the overall situation there, maybe they would understand it more.”

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Just gonna leave this here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001035528/article/hue-jackson-wants-another-chance-as-head-coach

Oh, yeah, I mean I think I can," Jackson said, via Pro Football Talk. "I mean, just because the situation in Cleveland [didn't work out] doesn't mean that you can't coach. There's a lot of great coaches who came before me that coached there and went on and did great things. Sometimes, the situation is different. I think if people dig in and really take the time to look at the overall situation there, maybe they would understand it more.”

I think we understand just fine.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

he basically said, someone needs to go look at the game tape...on him lol

Apparently he thinks because he want given a playoff roster he wasn’t supposed to do anything with what he was given.

And hell, last year he had a playoff quality roster and still didn’t do sht with it.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Apparently he thinks because he want given a playoff roster he wasn’t supposed to do anything with what he was given.

And hell, last year he had a playoff quality roster and still didn’t do sht with it.

Just in case Mike Brown happens to read these threads, going to have to confidently state that the jury is still out on Hue Jackson as an NFL head coach.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

So glad Brown and Gronk are gone. Steeler fans and Pats fans are crazy if they think missing those guys won’t hurt. They’re both HOF generational players.

I can’t wait until Roethlisberger is gone or has nothing left and Pittsburgh flounders while searching for their next quarterback. Things are shaping up really well for us in the AFC North in the next couple years assuming Lamar Jax doesn’t grow an arm.