2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

12 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Would you rather:

Sign Rodney Gunter DT - an up and coming youngin 

Trade Carolina a 5th for Vernon Butler DT - a young former 1st rounder that needs a change of scenery

Sign Mo Wilkerson or Sheldon Richardson DT - former potential stars nearing the end of their career

Sign Grady Jarrett DT - Will sign a huge contract.

in order

Jarrett

Butler

Richardson

Wilkerson

Gunter 

1. Gunter - best production for the price tag

2. Butler - Dorsey has a great feel for former first rounders apparently. Would have a good supporting cast.

3. Mo/Richardson - wouldn’t be here long but still have a couple of good years left

4. Jarrett - don’t want to pay him 75 mil.

2 hours ago, pnies20 said:

1. Gunter - best production for the price tag

2. Butler - Dorsey has a great feel for former first rounders apparently. Would have a good supporting cast.

3. Mo/Richardson - wouldn’t be here long but still have a couple of good years left

4. Jarrett - don’t want to pay him 75 mil.

How good is Butler, and do we have good reason to think he's available? Could be be outright cut? It looks like he is considered a massive bust by most Carolina fans. He is also going into a contract year. Could we get him for a 7th? Also, why are fans in here even wanting him? What connection do we have to him?

Edited by NudeTayne

12 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

How good is Butler, and do we have good reason to think he's available? Could be be outright cut? It looks like he is considered a massive bust by most Carolina fans. He is also going into a contract year. Could we get him for a 7th? Also, why are fans in here even wanting him? What connection do we have to him?

I don't think think He's a bust. He hasn't been good enough yet to overtake their two starters. He's got some upside and he's young. 

3 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I don't think think He's a bust. He hasn't been good enough yet to overtake their two starters. He's got some upside and he's young. 

Strangely enough, as I'm a bit Rain Man'ish involving rosters of NFL teams, I literally had no idea who this guy was and don't even remember him being drafted. When I read up on him in a Carolina forum, the consensus is that he was/is garbage. I'm just quoting them in saying he is perceived as a huge bust.

Edited by NudeTayne

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Strangely enough, as I'm a bit Rain Man'ish involving rosters of NFL teams, I literally had no idea who this guy was and don't even remember him being drafted. When I read up on him in a Carolina forum, the consensus is that he was/is garbage. I'm just quoting them in saying he is perceived as a huge bust.

He was drafted in the first and buried on their depth chart. We would say the same thing I’d guess. He’s young and has potential. I’d give a 5th/6th for him.

19 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

You can just call them fat.  We know what you're getting at.  Your masculinity is extra toxic today.

I bet those women just trying to get equality don't feel very good about you and bill having a chuckle at their expense.

Like the wise James Hetfield once dubbed, you unforgiven.

@LETSGOBROWNIES, how'd I do?

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

Also will accept

123631.jpg

Saw them here in Nashville a couple weeks back. They are a far cry from what they used to be. I wasn’t impressed and I’m a huge Metallica fan. (Reload and before)

saw slayer on their last two tours when they came through Nashville before retiring. They were awesome for their age. Still playing hard and not giving a crap about anything but the music

42 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Saw them here in Nashville a couple weeks back. They are a far cry from what they used to be. I wasn’t impressed and I’m a huge Metallica fan. (Reload and before)

saw slayer on their last two tours when they came through Nashville before retiring. They were awesome for their age. Still playing hard and not giving a crap about anything but the music

Well, we'll always have the S&M show.