2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

Just now, TypicalBrowns10 said:

I figured it was a hiccup. Can't see us letting him go. He is becoming In my eyes a young Sean Lee. Durability issues because of size but all over the field and rarely out of position.

Yeah, I thought he would plateau this year, but he elevated his game once again and is an impact player much more so than I thought he was...

17 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2018/02/04/scot-mccloughan-preferred-derrius-guice-to-saquon-barkley/

"Scot McCloughan preferred Guice to Saquon Barkley"

You see it as an extreme opinion b/c you have no idea what scouts and personnel execs think about players..

Many people loved Guice as more of true Runner than Saquon based on the tape...

If Guice didn't have the medical or character red flags he would've gone top 15 in the draft.

There were people in scouting communities that thought based on RB need and the players on the board that Barkley could go around 15 ... that was early on in the process and that sentiment faded fast...

I'm glad you enjoy being a know-nothing... ignorance is bliss..

Yet sitting in an arm chair drinking chocolate milk, I know Barkley is was and forever shall be better than guice.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 7:10 PM, mtmmike said:

just saw some film on cleveland wide receiver florida .

strengths showed good over the shoulder catch abilty

size 6 feet 2 speed 4.35

shows ability to battle for balls

shows more of the route tree than calloway. 

Tyree Florida is a heck of a player.

3 hours ago, Activated10 said:

I'm not familiar with posters on the board I just like the OP strategy 

That was more directed towards busting Mind's balls. There has also been the occasion where a regular poster has created an alternative profile to serve their own diabolical purposes, like loving on themselves, and I'm not referring to pud play.

Also, I've noticed that usually when some new outrageous "I've got an inside source" claim is made, it's by some brand new, nameless, faceless poster who is almost always a poster's alternate identity, at least in my crazy suspicious mind.

BTW, I'm still not sure you're not Mind --¬¬ ;)

Edited by Fatgerman

5 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

That was more directed towards busting Mind's balls. There has also been the occasion where a regular poster has created an alternative profile to serve their own diabolical purposes, like loving on themselves, and I'm not referring to pud play.

Also, I've noticed that usually when some new outrageous "I've got an inside source" claim is made, it's by some brand new, nameless, faceless poster who is almost always a poster's alternate identity, at least in my crazy suspicious mind.

Fwiw, I thought @breakingnewsurinal was a real poster.

• Like 1