2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I hear ya, it’s just a good reminder to be careful who you give those huge deals to.

true, it is a difficult line between who you pay and who you let walk, especially if they are your own players.

WR's just don't seem to be the answer to the question however.

13 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

I think we need another pass catcher.

RB: Chubb / Hunt / Duke - STACKED

Pass Catchers: Landry / Higgins / Njoku / Duke - Feel we need another threat. Nobody here jumps out. They are all nice players but none are particularly scary. Not very deep either, some injuries and we get in trouble.

I am happy with our wr, I'd like someone over ratley but only a 2nd rounder or trade back in the 1st.

57 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

I think we need another pass catcher.

RB: Chubb / Hunt / Duke - STACKED

Pass Catchers: Landry / Higgins / Njoku / Duke - Feel we need another threat. Nobody here jumps out. They are all nice players but none are particularly scary. Not very deep either, some injuries and we get in trouble.

You’re spot on. We have guys who are nice weapons to have if they don’t have to be “the guy.” I don’t see a superstar type, but man a Julio Jones / AJ Green type of WR would make this the most explosive offense we’ve ever had.

Edited by candyman93