2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

Don't feel bad, at one point I thought nudetayne was a real poster, but I soon realized he was simply @LETSGOBROWNIES 's Tyler Durden-esque alter-ego.

You are Jack's raging bile duct. Or more accurately his flaming hemorrhoid, but I digress:D

So you’re saying @NudeTayne is Brad Pitt???

Great, now I really wanna bone him...

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Great, now I really wanna bone him...

That also means you're Edward Norton...meowww! I'm picturing American History X Norton with the goat and all the muscles, but minus the swastika tatts, raging antisemitism, and unpleasant penchant for curb-stomping folks.

5 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

That would be sigh-inducing if it were the only addition to the WR room. I'm okay with giving him a shot, but I would still consider WR to be a need. 

He's a guy I would consider myself to have been wrong about. I really liked him. I'd give him a shot though. He's been injured some and it takes a few years for some WRs.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Great, now I really wanna bun him...

This

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

That also means you're Edward Norton...meowww! I'm picturing American History X Norton with the goat and all the muscles, but twice the swastika tatts, raging antisemitism, and unpleasant penchant for curb-stomping folks.

This

• Like 2