2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

I’d rather get draft capital for Ogbah than Berry personally. Either wait until Berry gets cut or sign a younger option. 

Ogbah is for sure on the market though. I just hope they don’t get silly and release him. He’s good and versatile depth.

Still interested to see what becomes of Duke here.  For sure I don’t see Ogbah around. 

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Ravens have got a lot better, mark Ingram is a good power back. Rush defense is an area we are weak. 

Thomas is a great fs. 

They didn’t need Ingram tho. They had power backs like him last year. Their run game didn’t get better or worst. Stayed the same. They didn’t address issues with WR or the new issues on the defense 

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

They didn’t need Ingram tho. They had power backs like him last year. Their run game didn’t get better or worst. Stayed the same. They didn’t address issues with WR or the new issues on the defense 

Totally agree. Thomas is a good addition if he can stay healthy. Mark Ingram doesn't even move the needle. Baltimore today isn't as good as at the end of the season last year UNLESS Jackson takes a big step forward (which is definitely possible).

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Give Berry that one year prove it deal. Groom the safety. Let Berry get paid next year and the browns have a young SS taking over 

Obviously that will depend on how much interest is shown to eb 

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

I'm guessing 2/$18 mil, surprisingly low to some.

I think it could be even lower, he hasnt played much, and when he has played it hasnt been all too good. 

1 year 3-7 million depending on health.

Archived