2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

9 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

McCarron would be a fine backup, and either he or Stanton could help us win games if Baker goes down.

Oh lawdy. You're still on the "McCarron is a good QB" wagon. God bless you, man.

11 minutes ago, bruceb said:

He wants more guaranteed money and not necessarily more bragging rights money.

rework it now, so he get more now and makes his contract better during the back end of it.

Its crazy, we are projected to not have a starter over the age of 28!

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

rework it now, so he get more now and makes his contract better during the back end of it.

Its crazy, we are projected to not have a starter over the age of 28!

That doesnt always work, if we gave him 20 mill and kept the contract the same he may complain in 2021.

4 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

Then we disagree then, from what i have seen he has been pretty spot on and he was def one of few people who were saying that Mayfield>>>>Darnold that I remember (cause of all that crap I gave him 🙂)

This is the revisionist history that we deserve, but I don't know if it is the revisionist history that we need. (Nude was referring to other QB debates in the past.)

2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Oh lawdy. You're still on the "McCarron is a good QB" wagon. God bless you, man.

Certainly, I would trust me if I were you.  After all, I was right about Kizer, time will prove me right about Baker, it will also prove me right about Darnold.  Also, keep in mind, we are discussing a backup QB here, we are not getting Mahomes to be our backup.

Archived