2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Well, I'm in.

What about Robbie Gould? He is 8 years younger and has a good history of kicking in terrible weather while he was with Chicago. And San Francisco is not cake walk when it comes to kicking either.

Edited by TheeRealDeal
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

What about Robbie Gould? He is 8 years younger and has a good history of kicking in terrible weather while he was with Chicago. And San Francisco is not cake walk when it comes to kicking either.

I like him too.

Just sign me a good, veteran kicker all right?

1 hour ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Yeah I rather take Gould. I like Bryant but he has been kicking in a dome a majority of his time really 

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Can't it be both?

Considering my partner gave birth to 2 kids the possibilities are slim. I mean I am no biology expert or anything and last time I was in school 100% of the population was 100% certain there were only 2 genders so I must not have the best education, I suppose I could be wrong???

37 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Pat McManamon listed his "bold prediction" for the Browns this offseason as releasing Collins.

Why does big Cleveland media suck soooooo bad when we have part time guys like Jake Burns and others doing such great work?

yeah but Jake Burns is green as all can be. He has a future but who knows. If the dude can put together a string of years, he def should get a look. He just started writing for Cleveland.com a few months ago. He is a lot better at covering certain subjects than most. Heck and I credit that to his football background. Where hacks like Grossi, Fedor, MKC, and others dont have a strong football background at all. I also believe Burns hbas success because he as cornered a market that hasnt really be hit on by the Cleveland media. It is something that the really strong minded football lovers enjoy. I think when it comes to casual fans, Burns' stuff might not be liked. Hene why he only has like 9k followers on twitter but that would greatly increase if he was an official beat guy. Again, if he became an offical beat guy, I doubt he could turn out the stuff like he does. He spends a lot of time on the breakdowns he does now. If he was a beat guy, he would have to be writing other stories for the team as well. 

Edited by buno67