2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

53 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Pat McManamon listed his "bold prediction" for the Browns this offseason as releasing Collins.

Why does big Cleveland media suck soooooo bad when we have part time guys like Jake Burns and others doing such great work?

A lot of those dudes are journalists who like sports and know a little bit.

The younger guys, Twitter bros, etc are football dudes who can write.  

I’m with you though, most are no bueno. I like Pluto, but mostly because I’ve been reading him since I was a kid.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

A lot of those dudes are journalists who like sports and know a little bit.

The younger guys, Twitter bros, etc are football dudes who can write.  

I’m with you though, most are no bueno. I like Pluto, but mostly because I’ve been reading him since I was a kid.

Pluto is the only cleveland guy I like, mostly around the game and not actually anything to do with it. Mkc is not awful on the beat stuff, but her football talk is d-.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Pluto is the only cleveland guy I like, mostly around the game and not actually anything to do with it.

Yeah it’s mostly nostalgia with him for me, his takes aren’t great imo.

22 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Mkc is not awful on the beat stuff, but her football talk is d-.

Park of my issue with MKC is me being completely sexist tbh.  I personally just give the side eye to women talking about football because most (if not all) of them never played the game.  I don’t mean professionally, but like, ever.  

It’s just hard to take someone, anyone, seriously when they’ve never done something they’re supposed to be an “expert” on.

Maybe I’m just an arse....

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah it’s mostly nostalgia with him for me, his takes aren’t great imo.

I think part of it is that he is scared by the team. It left, it came back and was terrible basically every week for two decades.

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Park of my issue with MKC is me being completely sexist tbh.  I personally just give the side eye to women talking about football because most (if not all) of them never played the game.  I don’t mean professionally, but like, ever.  

It’s just hard to take someone, anyone, seriously when they’ve never done something they’re supposed to be an “expert” on.

I generally agree with your point and I dont think it is sexist, it is just logical. I wouldn't listen to the cleaner at the hospitals  opinion on brain surgery. I dont see the need for the big push for women in football, especially expert commentary and coaching. 

That said I dont give a crap about women  being involved in ways such as play by play commentary, being refs, player agents, some front office positions. 

53 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

side eye

This is a great nickname for the lady part.

55 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Just because you're one thing doesn't mean you can't be something else too.

36 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

That said I dont give a crap about women

Your previous posts have made that pretty darn clear to all of us.

10 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

This is a great nickname for the lady part.

Just because you're one thing doesn't mean you can't be something else too.

10 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Your previous posts have made that pretty darn clear to all of us.

No way, I have massive respect for a lot women. 

Admittedly I do find some of bill burrs takes on feminism funny. It was on the back of that I made some stupid posts.

Which I am apologetic for. 

2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Pat McManamon listed his "bold prediction" for the Browns this offseason as releasing Collins.

Why does big Cleveland media suck soooooo bad when we have part time guys like Jake Burns and others doing such great work?

Writers are just lazy. I saw a bleacher report article suggesting the Browns trade a 2nd round pick for 36 year old Donald Penn.

These guys are in such a hurry for views that they don’t mentally process what the actual hell theyre writing.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Writers are just lazy. I saw a bleacher report article suggesting the Browns trade a 2nd round pick for 36 year old Donald Penn.

These guys are in such a hurry for views that they don’t mentally process what the actual hell theyre writing.

This is true too.

Even more than this, the crazy arse ideas get clicks.

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

No way, I have massive respect for a lot women. 

You can just call them fat.  We know what you're getting at.  Your masculinity is extra toxic today.

I do find some of bill burrs takes on feminism funny

I bet those women just trying to get equality don't feel very good about you and bill having a chuckle at their expense.

It was on the back of that I made some stupid posts.

Which I am apologetic for

Like the wise James Hetfield once dubbed, you unforgiven.

@LETSGOBROWNIES, how'd I do?

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

Also will accept

123631.jpg

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

Would you rather:

Sign Rodney Gunter DT - an up and coming youngin 

Trade Carolina a 5th for Vernon Butler DT - a young former 1st rounder that needs a change of scenery

Sign Mo Wilkerson or Sheldon Richardson DT - former potential stars nearing the end of their career

Sign Grady Jarrett DT - Will sign a huge contract.

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

Would you rather:

Sign Rodney Gunter DT - an up and coming youngin 

Trade Carolina a 5th for Vernon Butler DT - a young former 1st rounder that needs a change of scenery

Sign Mo Wilkerson or Sheldon Richardson DT - former potential stars nearing the end of their career

Sign Grady Jarrett DT - Will sign a huge contract.

Grady Jarrett. He can make the biggest impact 

• Like 1