2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

5 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

25M per would be something to be worried about. That’s more than Mack got. Unless we see the cap continue to go up. But bakers mega deal will be the year after. 

Khalil Mack pulled down 23.5 million per year so in few years when we are going to have to pay Myles I can easily see more than 25 million for the top pass rusher.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

What do you guys think about signing Jonathan Hankins for at least a rotational DT peice? He had a down year last year but he also had zero help with the Raiders being a dumpster fire. Just a thought after I noticed him on the FA list. 

We brought him in for a workout last year. That ship has sailed.

1 minute ago, pnies20 said:

Gunter 😍

my guy

yeah.  seeing as how he did well in wilks' d in Arizona and doing precisely 30 seconds of research on him, as long as he got along with Wilks gotta think this dude is gonna be signed by us

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Isnt Phil Dawson a Free Agent????

Bring Phil Home.....

Sorry Dawg, that ship has sailed.  If we can't find someone better than a 44-year old coming off a hip injury, then Dorsey's not who I think he is.

Signing Phil to a one-day contract before he retires would work, though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

What do you guys think about signing Jonathan Hankins for at least a rotational DT peice? He had a down year last year but he also had zero help with the Raiders being a dumpster fire. Just a thought after I noticed him on the FA list. 

much rather see the Browns put a bid in on Malik Jackson. He can create pressure up the middle and is not bad in run support. Browns have 3 5th round picks, I wouldn't be opposed to them spending one of those on a starting caliber DT who is still in his prime.

It would basically be flipping Josh Gordon for Malik Jackson.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If the Cards draft Murray, I’d bet a fortune we play them week 1 or in a prime time game. Baker vs Murray / Kingsburry will sell itself.

I thought we were already LOCKS to play them on MNF. If this scenario happens, it's a guarantee.

Baker vs. Murray: Back to back Heisman trophy #1 overall QBs from the same school to go with the "They're breaking the mold!!!!!!!" storyline

The Kingsburry vs. Baker storyline

The optimistic Browns vs. "hopeful" Cardinals 

8 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If the Cards draft Murray, I’d bet a fortune we play them week 1 or in a prime time game. Baker vs Murray / Kingsburry will sell itself.

I’ll be watching with my eyes taped open, chugging Red Bull’s while doing key bumps.

Still prolly be asleep by the second quarter.

• Like 2