Ezekiel Ansah

he is too inconsistent for big money

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Preston Smith

Bradley Roby

Kevin Johnson 

Id cnsiderkevinjohnson on an EJ Gaines like contract 1 year 3 million

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

either upside guys or guys who could use a change of scenery give them to a prove it deals like last year and see where those go. I really like Preston Smith though like he's a player who once he gets in a 43 will produce

I like the idea of signing former 1st rounders and high picks who have flammed out, for some guys it clicks in year 3-4. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

We need guys who can cover. I’m sick of watching tight ends and rbs kill us out of the backfield. 

I think that was mostly scheme. We will have 3 LBs patrolling the middle of the field now instead of 1 or 2. I think Joe Scho and Kirk are going to have bounce back years. Genard Avery is actually the most athletic LB on the roster accounting to his testing numbers which was a bit of a surprise to me. I think his best skillset rushing the passer is going to go to waste in Steve Wilks system but I think he can do great in coverage as well. A guy like Mark Barron on a 2.5 mil or less contract would be your 4th LB then you sign a guy like Bryce Hagar who is athletically gifted and good on special teams for close to vet minimum to be LB5. Draft at least one LB and the LB group is set.

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

He would’ve been easily the second best linebacker on the Browns last year 

So would peppers. There’s no point in signing someone when we have a younger better version of them. We’d be better off with a better coverage guy at SS anyway. 

13 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

So would peppers. There’s no point in signing someone when we have a younger better version of them. We’d be better off with a better coverage guy at SS anyway. 

Peppers 5’11 215LB

Barron 6’2 230LB

one could hold up playing LB in the NFL. One will not

Thomas was 6’1 230. Dude was too big to be a safety. The same thing with Barron. Pepper is fine as a SS and prolly will excel in a scheme that will better utilize him. 

Peppers can’t make the move to LB. if you think he can, you are completet wrong 

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That’s not saying much. One got hurt the other played with no effort. 

Again prior to kirksey getting hurt he was playing pretty poor. Same with Collins. Both poor. So it’s an upgrade and I’ll take it.