5 Up - 5 Down / Week 8 vs Browns

steelcurtain29

48 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Up: Yet another Browns coach lost his job to the Steelers.

I think the biggest factor here was that the defense, imo, gave up near the end of the game. The team seemed to just quit. Thats a reflection of a coaches ability to a team hungry or the lack thereof.

31 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I thought there was something strange about them. Something not quite right. They weren't as cool as the 90s uniforms I thought. They looked pretty Iowa, IMO. Not bad, just a little off. 

Funny that you say that because the first thing I thought of too was Iowa. I don't know if it's because we haven't seen those in a long time.

I know when they changed to the current jerseys I didn't like it. I am the type of person that doesn't like change. However, I grew quickly to like them.

9 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I thought a major up was the way the team pounded the Browns and never let them back in the game. The defense played physical and tough and did not let up. Our front seven needs to play like this every game to give our secondary a chance.

they kept running Connor and even samuels. That is old steeler football, and it got 2 coaches fired. No need for Bell is there? 

5 hours ago, Chieferific said:

Any analysis on how Burnett faired? I didn't notice.

because burns wasn't out there looking at the safety to blame was hexD

7 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I think the biggest factor here was that the defense, imo, gave up near the end of the game. The team seemed to just quit. Thats a reflection of a coaches ability to a team hungry or the lack thereof.

see above,  major improvement by keeping burns off the field.  Maybe we can trade him to the giants for JJ and a mid pick

Archived