Sign in to follow this  
Silver&Black88

2019 Free Agency Thread

74 million in cap space, we should be taking a crack at lots of guys.  No reason why next years team should have lots of talent. DE and Safety have the best offerings I think (as of now)

With the loads of good DE's loaded to hit the market. If even 1/2 to 3/4 of these guys hit the market I'd wage money we'd get one:

Demarcus Lawrence, Frank Clark, Ezekial Ansah, Brandon Graham, Carlos Dunlap, Fowler Jr, Trey Flowers. Cameron Wake, Mo Wilk, Dion Jordan. 

I'm not too impressed with the OLB class, because I expect Barr and Clowney to resign, after them I think people will be over paying for what's left. 

1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Anyone else wanna make a push for Honey Badger?

Yes  please 

31 minutes ago, NickButera said:

74 million in cap space, we should be taking a crack at lots of guys.  No reason why next years team should have lots of talent. DE and Safety have the best offerings I think (as of now)

With the loads of good DE's loaded to hit the market. If even 1/2 to 3/4 of these guys hit the market I'd wage money we'd get one:

Demarcus Lawrence, Frank Clark, Ezekial Ansah, Brandon Graham, Carlos Dunlap, Fowler Jr, Trey Flowers. Cameron Wake, Mo Wilk, Dion Jordan. 

I'm not too impressed with the OLB class, because I expect Barr and Clowney to resign, after them I think people will be over paying for what's left. 

Is it bad I dont want pretty much any of those DEs you listed? ?

14 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Is it bad I dont want pretty much any of those DEs you listed? ?

Not for top money but i think that some of those guys would be an improvement on the current group of defense ends. 

I don’t think the eagles will let graham walk but Fowler would be a welcomed addition. What do you guys think about OLB Morgan from Tennessee they have 2 big LBers comming into contract you think they can afford both or maybe we have a shot.

Do we stick with Jelly or let him go and try to hold onto Hankins? My gut says Jelly right now.

Also, surely we must go after a veteran punter right? Townsend either sucks or needs time. Either way he sucks right now.

Mosley and Lawrence and a safety would transform def with solid draft.

47 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Do we stick with Jelly or let him go and try to hold onto Hankins? My gut says Jelly right now.

Also, surely we must go after a veteran punter right? Townsend either sucks or needs time. Either way he sucks right now.

Prolly bring King back lol

4 minutes ago, BigD1123 said:

Prolly bring King back lol

Only if he permanently wears a Bane mask

37 minutes ago, CerealKiller said:

Honeybadger or HaHa? 

Take me.... on. Or the elite version of what KJ was suppose to be

2 hours ago, NickButera said:

I'd like to sign one, and draft one.