2019 Free Agency Thread

Silver&Black88

5 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Y’all go to jail over chicks lol really?

Right. Doing something dumb for a chick, is not the same as going to jail, losing your job and millions for a chick, who if you believe she lied already lied on you once. That's plan stupid. 

5 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Right. Doing something dumb for a chick, is not the same as going to jail, losing your job and millions for a chick, who if you believe she lied already lied on you once. That's plan stupid. 

Yup I run from drama island I’m good not worth it

2 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Any WRs in the FA class you guys are interested in? John Brown for me. Not a must-sign, but he could help.

John Brown is one i'd really like. I'm a huge fan of Tyrell Williams. I think he'll break out bigtime when he gets out of SD this offseason

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Dont really like his fit with Carr. Small body guy, more of a deep threat. 

True but the offense needs a lid lifter type. We're gonna need alot of WRs too. Ateman might be the only WR from our current roster even on the squad next year. Jordy and Roberts are both probably cut. We could sign 2-3 WRs and still need to draft another 1-2

17 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Any WRs in the FA class you guys are interested in? John Brown for me. Not a must-sign, but he could help.

Earlier in this thread I posted I'd like to sign Tyrell Williams, as well as consider a few guys who might get cut: Parker, Sanu, and Marvin Jones. I'd sign Marvin Jones in a heartbeat. He's a great fit with Carr.

1 hour ago, Rich7sena said:

Earlier in this thread I posted I'd like to sign Tyrell Williams, as well as consider a few guys who might get cut: Parker, Sanu, and Marvin Jones. I'd sign Marvin Jones in a heartbeat. He's a great fit with Carr.

I'd like Jones too. I didn't consider the notion of players getting cut, but it is possible.

Archived