2019 Free Agency Thread

Silver&Black88

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Probably the worst contract I’ve seen in ages. Gets people to stop complaining about our deal. 

Seen someone on Twitter saying in jest that the Niners don't give a __ about the market or value. They find their guy and pay what it takes to get him haha

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Apparently, the Niners are trying to get OBJ. Lets see if John Lynch can close the deal. I imagine they would have to swap first round picks and give up a second and pick next year.

Understand how huge that would be for us.

1 Murray 

2 Bosa 

3 Haskins

We could get Q at that point, or Bosa if he's (somehow) not picked 2nd.

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Apparently, the Niners are trying to get OBJ. Lets see if John Lynch can close the deal. I imagine they would have to swap first round picks and give up a second and pick next year.

Let the Giants take Haskins, Jets take Q, and Bosa falls right in our laps.

1 minute ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Understand how huge that would be for us.

1 Murray 

2 Bosa 

3 Haskins

We could get Q at that point, or Bosa if he's (somehow) not picked 2nd.

Murray and Haskins go 1 and 2 then Jets have their pick and I would think Q is a much better fir for their 3-4.

2 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Murray and Haskins go 1 and 2 then Jets have their pick and I would think Q is a much better fir for their 3-4.

My mistake--I switched 2 and 3. But very true. Would Jets go Q to pair with Leonard Williams? I could honestly see them going Josh Allen

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Jets need a pass rusher just as bad as we do. Can't see them passing on Boas

Where is Bosa's best fit in the scheme?  If you you have them rated 1a and 1b or close that scheme fit makes a difference.  Maybe Bosa would be a great 3-4 OLB but I would think Allen would be better in that role.  Bosa being a more traditional 4-3 DE.  I could be wrong.

Just now, drfrey13 said:

Where is Bosa's best fit in the scheme?  If you you have them rated 1a and 1b or close that scheme fit makes a difference.  Maybe Bosa would be a great 3-4 OLB but I would think Allen would be better in that role.  Bosa being a more traditional 4-3 DE.  I could be wrong.

A talent like Bosa you take doesn't matter what scheme you run. Just like if the Niners keep the pick they're taking Bosa even tho they run a 34 plus teams are in a nickel defense so much nowadays where he can put his hand in the ground. 

Archived