2019 Free Agency Thread

Silver&Black88

28 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Imagine what Mosley is gonna get if Kwon got that coming off an injury. Yikes

Yeah the LB market has gone from dead to wtf in one year.

I really think there is an opportunity here for someone to grab Zach Brown from the Washington Footballers for a mid round pick. He has been consistently good to great for 3 years.  And his 8mil per would be the next best thing in shoring up the MLB position to drafting a stud in the top 50.

1 minute ago, NightTrainLane said:

Yeah the LB market has gone from dead to wtf in one year.

I really think there is an opportunity here for someone to grab Zach Brown from the Washington Footballers for a mid round pick. He has been consistently good to great for 3 years.  And his 8mil per would be the next best thing in shoring up the MLB position to drafting a stud in the top 50.

Saw a tweet saying how the Redksins are most likely just gonna cut him and teams are just waiting for it to happen. Brown will be a nice one year stop gap 

23 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

There is no scenario Bosa drops to 4. None

Unlikely (because when do things ever work out for us lol), but you can't rule it out. Player drop all the time. Heck, I could see Q dropping if the Raiders think they are set at IDL, he'd slide.

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Unlikely (because when do things ever work out for us lol), but you can't rule it out. Player drop all the time. Heck, I could see Q dropping if the Raiders think they are set at IDL, he'd slide.

The one realistic scenario where Bosa makes it to 4 would be...

1. Arizona: Kyler Murray - They believe Murray is a special talent and the best guy to run Kingsbury's offense. 

2. San Francisco: Josh Allen/Qunnien Williams - With all of their young, big DL already on the roster they choose to run more 3-4 looks and take Allen. Or they follow their mold of liking bigger DL and invest more into their interior with Williams.

3. Trade Up: Dwayne Haskins - Miami, NYG, or another QB needy team moves up to get there guy.

I think it’s more likely than unlikely Q is there at pick 4 for us who arguably is the best player in the draft. If Cards go Murray that is. 49ers easily go Bosa. Jets need a 3-4 EDGE. Probably their biggest need on their football team. Josh Allen fits that bill to a tee. 

15 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Saw a tweet saying how the Redksins are most likely just gonna cut him and teams are just waiting for it to happen. Brown will be a nice one year stop gap 

Oh I missed that. I see them releasing Foster first. Very hard to believe Brown would command less than he got one year ago on the market but like we have been saying the "market" is crazy right now. Plus Brown has gone thru the "hold out for more only to be lowballed" game before.

In short I don't know what is going on but I'd love to add him.

2 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

Mother of God that Collins contract. 

Feeling better about the Trent Brown deal every 15 minutes

That and the Kwon Alexander contract.  The Raiders look like they're going to be ready to compete real quick.  Maybe not this upcoming year, but the year after is looking bright!

Archived