2019 Free Agency Thread

Silver&Black88

We need to cut Irvin and Penn, so bring that total to 91Mil.

In free agency we need to sign a starting RB, WR, S, CB, and Pass Rusher. 

Bell, Haha, Darby or Roby and Lawrence would be my top 5 targets. 

And if Fitz would grace us with his presence for 2 years i would love that too. As long as we also draft one with either the bears first (assuming it will be later then the cowboys) or our second this year. I like the kid Neal from ASU.

20 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

And if Fitz would grace us with his presence for 2 years i would love that too. As long as we also draft one with either the bears first (assuming it will be later then the cowboys) or our second this year. I like the kid Neal from ASU.

cut Irvin, Penn, and Roberts 

resign: Cook and Worley

pick one of Hankins or Jelly

Free Agency:

RB- Levon Bell

WR- Golden Tate and Tyrell Williams

DE: Demarcus Lawerence or Fowler! sign two pass rushers

S: Landon Collins, Honey Badger or HaHa

25 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

cut Irvin, Penn, and Roberts 

resign: Cook and Worley

pick one of Hankins or Jelly

Free Agency:

RB- Levon Bell

WR- Golden Tate and Tyrell Williams

DE: Demarcus Lawerence or Fowler! sign two pass rushers

S: Landon Collins, Honey Badger or HaHa

That plus Ferrell, White and Greedy makes for something

58 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

You don't mean Fitzpatrick do you

1 hour ago, Gannon12 said:

I don’t know about Fitz. That’s a signed declaration of tanking

The guy has played 4 complete games and is behind Carr by 400 yds passing and has thrown four more TDs than Carr.  Did he throw 3 picks in one game?  Yes but Carr has done the same thing and Fitz almost brought his team back to win the game afterwards.  Fitz will lose some games for us but I believe he will also win some games for us.  I can not say what is happening to Carr is on purpose or he does not have it but I can definitely say that I believe Fitz is the better QB this year and would play better with this team.  Just watch both of them play and you can tell that Fitz has something inside him right now that Carr does not.

18 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

Bell is overrated, every time he doesn’t play the backup does just as well.

Barr is way past his prime. He is like the guys we signed this year. I know he's only 27 which is amazing cause it feels like he's been in the NFL for at least 10 years, but he looks like a shell of himself this year. It's a huge reason why the Vikings defense has taken a big step backwards. Oakland needs to go young and develop at this point. It would amaze me if Oakland who didn't want to pay Mack what he got but throw 20 million at D.Lawrence just don't see it happening. The draft is so deep at DE in the draft and will pick a couple in the draft and sign a low-cost DE that has some upside. 

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Barr is way past his prime. He is like the guys we signed this year. I know he's only 27 which is amazing cause it feels like he's been in the NFL for at least 10 years, but he looks like a shell of himself this year. It's a huge reason why the Vikings defense has taken a big step backwards. Oakland needs to go young and develop at this point. It would amaze me if Oakland who didn't want to pay Mack what he got but throw 20 million at D.Lawrence just don't see it happening. The draft is so deep at DE in the draft and will pick a couple in the draft and sign a low-cost DE that has some upside. 

Only thing id throw big money at is Lamarcus Joyner or Earl Thomas. The rest can be found in the draft and mid tier FAs.

KJ Wright, Tyrell Williams, John Brown, Tevin Coleman, LaAdrian Waddle are the kind of guys id like to sign.

And for the love of god Mark, GET HOWIE'S KID IN A RAIDER UNI BEFORE HE RETIRES!!! Draft Bosa/Ferrell and rotate Long and Key on the other side to keep them fresh. That with Hurst and Hall in their 2nd year and we'd see a much improved D-line imo.

Archived