2019 Free Agency Thread

Silver&Black88

4 hours ago, Rolni said:

Come on man! Know your fact, before you talk smack! Brandon Parker was worse in pass protection and so was Donald Penn! I showed you 2 worse OT's from his own team in 2 seconds...

:D Lol

Sorry I couldn't pass this opportunity :)

The bottom 5 was this by PFF:

80. Martinas Rankin

79. Brandon Parker

78. Chad Wheeler

77. Halapoulivaati Vaitai

76. Kolton Miller

Penn would have been the 3rd worst with his PFF numbers right after Parker. Brutal...

Not just talking about grade though. Miller allowed a pressure on 12.5% of his snaps (worst in the league), 65 pressures (2nd worst in the league), and 16 sacks (worst in the league). So I'd argue that he was the worst OT in pass protection last year.

4 hours ago, Rolni said:

Come on man! Know your fact, before you talk smack! Brandon Parker was worse in pass protection and so was Donald Penn! I showed you 2 worse OT's from his own team in 2 seconds...

:D Lol

Sorry I couldn't pass this opportunity :)

The bottom 5 was this by PFF:

80. Martinas Rankin

79. Brandon Parker

78. Chad Wheeler

77. Halapoulivaati Vaitai

76. Kolton Miller

Penn would have been the 3rd worst with his PFF numbers right after Parker. Brutal...

Dam wow I know they (Miller and Brandon ) sucked but dam not even top 50

18 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Dam wow I know they (Miller and Brandon ) sucked but dam not even top 50

We had the worst starting OT duo in the league by a country mile. Carr was meh last season but considering the situation it's not as bad as some people make it out to be. He passed for 4,000 yards with the two worst OT in the league and Jordy Nelson/Seth Roberts as his top 2 WR. 

2 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Beggars can’t be choosy plus he’s a good fit for Gruden’s offense

Yes we can.  We can choose 2 WRs in the draft.  We can also decide to sign other WRs in FA.  Carr mostly throws to his RBs and TEs anyways.

10 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

The Raiders need 3 WRs this offseason. The Raiders can’t go into the season with a 7th round pick and a 34 year old  as starting WRs

We're just now starting a major rebuild, we're not going to fill every need in one offseason. Great teams are built through the draft. 

Archived