2019 Free Agency Thread

Silver&Black88

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Thoughts on Mark Ingram?  I doubt he'll come here or leave NO but I would love to have him in the silver and black for a few seasons.  I love his game.  He is a beast, a hard runner and has good pass catching skills as well.  Very underrated back who we may not have break the bank for, only drawback is that he is 29.  

I would also love to see us make a push for Landon Collins.  Elite Safety that would be a force on the back end of this D.  I would be very comfortable paying 10 million a year for a 25 year old former All Pro who is one of the best in the league at his position.

Would love to get Ingram on a 2-3 year deal. Doubt he leaves though. 

The Athletic put out a TOP50 FA list recently, I went through it and got away with these players to target for us:
-CJ Mosley ILB
-Adrian Amos S
-Tyrell Williams WR
-Ezekiel Ansah ED
-Brandon Graham ED
-Za'Darius Smith ED
-Dante Fowler ED prove it type deal could work
-Preston Smith ED
-Anthony Barr LB
-Kwon Alexander LB
-John Brown WR
-KJ Wright LB
-Jared Cook TE re-sign or tag could be in play
-Tre Boston S
-Adam Humphries WR
-Jordan Hicks LB

Next to these players I think the latter two should get a look based on their history with PG:
-Darqueze Dennard CB
-George Iloka S

4 minutes ago, Rolni said:

The Athletic put out a TOP50 FA list recently, I went through it and got away with these players to target for us:
-CJ Mosley ILB
-Adrian Amos S
-Tyrell Williams WR
-Ezekiel Ansah ED
-Brandon Graham ED
-Za'Darius Smith ED
-Preston Smith ED
-Anthony Barr LB
-Kwon Alexander LB
-John Brown WR
-KJ Wright LB
-Tre Boston S
-Adam Humphries WR
-Jordan Hicks LB

Next to these players I think the latter two should get a look based on their history with PG:
-Darqueze Dennard CB
-George Iloka S

Hope we actually make the splash for quality LBers Safety and at least one of the DE’s

12 minutes ago, Rolni said:

-CJ Mosley ILB
-Adrian Amos S
-Tyrell Williams WR
-Ezekiel Ansah ED
-Brandon Graham ED
-Za'Darius Smith ED
-Preston Smith ED
-Anthony Barr LB
-Kwon Alexander LB
-John Brown WR
-KJ Wright LB
-Tre Boston S
-Adam Humphries WR
-Jordan Hicks LB

-Darqueze Dennard CB
-George Iloka S

Decent list. Do we think Fowler is a PG type DE ? Seems as though Guenther wants DEs who can play the run as well as pass rush. 

9 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Decent list. Do we think Fowler is a PG type DE ? Seems as though Guenther wants DEs who can play the run as well as pass rush. 

I think he is, however I think he will remain a Patriot or goes to the heigher bidder and after the Mack trade I doubt that we would be that team

10 minutes ago, Rolni said:

I think he is, however I think he will remain a Patriot or goes to the heigher bidder and after the Mack trade I doubt that we would be that team

Patriot ? I’m talking Dante Fowler?? 

I’m interested to see whether Guenther values the DE position. Looking at the Bengals draft history and Zimmers drafts for the Vikings DEs don’t feature highly in the draft, lot of CBs are though. 

I been against trading for A.Brown cause I don’t think it’s worth trading one of the round one picks for him, but at this point I think you can get him for a second. Which I would be okay with. Have to think a trade will happen before FA starts due to the roster bonus he gets. 

34 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I been against trading for A.Brown cause I don’t think it’s worth trading one of the round one picks for him, but at this point I think you can get him for a second. Which I would be okay with. Have to think a trade will happen before FA starts due to the roster bonus he gets. 

The Steelers will ask for a 1st, but I don't think they'll get it. God I hope Gruden and Mayock feel the same way.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

We're still a couple of years away though and Brown isn't going to put us over the top in the short term. Trading a high draft pick for Brown would be a classic Al Davis move. Hard pass on a 31 year old receiver that's going to be one of the highest paid players in the league.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'd give up #27 for OBJ no problem. Guy is one of the best players in the league at a major position of need and is only 26.

Giants are not giving up OBJ for the 27th pick. Maybe 24 and a 3rd which is a definite no for me. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Well for equal compensation that’s absolutely a no brainer. I’d rather get Brown for a 2nd than OBJ for a 1st though. 

Really? 5 year age difference and Brown imo is way riskier off the field. Want no part of the dude. 

Wouldnt be be a huge fan of OBJ at the price either but OBJ for a 1>>>>AB for a 2nd

the talent difference in this draft isn’t that drastic between our 24/27 and our 2nd. 

Archived