Leader

Week 9 GDT - Green Bay (3-3-1) @ New England (6-2)

When: Sunday, November 4th @ 8:20PM EST
Where: Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA

Last Week:
Los Angeles Rams over Green Bay   

New England over Buffalo

NFC North Standings:
Chicago (4-3)
Minnesota (4-3-1)
Green Bay (3-3-1)
Detroit (3-4)

Other NFC North Games:
Detroit @ Minnesota
Chicago @ Buffalo

The active GOAT’s duel it out.  

Green Bay 2018 Season Schedule & Results:
Chicago - Win - 24-23
Minnesota - Tie - 29-29 OT
Washington - Loss - 31-17
Buffalo - Win - 22-0
Detroit - Loss - 31-23
San Francisco - Win - 33-30
Bye
Los Angeles Rams - Loss - 29-27
New England
Miami
Seattle
Minnesota
Arizona
Atlanta
Chicago
New York Jets
Detroit

Edited by Leader

Have to feel this is a make or break game.  If they lose, and they'd go 11-4-1 at best if they won the rest of their games, which isn't happening.

If they lose this, they need to go 7-1 their last 8 with tough games like @ Bears, @ Seahawks on a short week, and @ Vikes. Tall order

Who do we put on Gronk? I think our best match up is Burks with help over the top. I think King gets Gordon and Alexander gets Hogan. The problem is going to be Edelman in the slot. 

6 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Who do we put on Gronk? I think our best match up is Burks with help over the top. I think King gets Gordon and Alexander gets Hogan. The problem is going to be Edelman in the slot. 

HHCD was phenomenal on Gronk the last time we played. 

9 minutes ago, Golfman said:

We NEED Breeland to come back to life. WTF is up with this guy?
I've no clue what JJ was doing (or not doing) today vs LA - but Breelands a veteran (who presumably still has some get up and go left in his legs.....)

Unlike you know who......

Edited by Leader

This is going to be blown out of proportion, but it really does bother me, so I'll ask nicely...

Could you PLEASE wait to make the gameday thread until the day AFTER the last game?

This is why we've been sucking and losing.

Evidence: 2015.

I took over gameday thread responsibilities literally right at the 8 game run we had.  I waited until the morning after the game and we went 8-0 until the Championship game.

Edited by Outpost31

10 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

HHCD was phenomenal on Gronk the last time we played. 

Yeah, but he's getting traded tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

9-6-1 still makes playoffs imo

It could be enough for the divison or the No. 6. The loser of NO/Car probably grabs the No. 5 and right now that Seattle game will be a big one for us because Seattle will be in the mix for a WC spot. 

12 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

This is going to be blown out of proportion, but it really does bother me, so I'll ask nicely...

Could you PLEASE wait to make the gameday thread until the day AFTER the last game?

This is why we've been sucking and losing.

Evidence: 2015.

I took over gameday thread responsibilities literally right at the 8 game run we had.  I waited until the morning after the game and we went 8-0 until the Championship game.

Agreed.  Might need a shake up in the GDT creation.  2-3-1 for the current process is just not going to cut it this season.

Edited by squire12

35 minutes ago, Golfman said:

White makes that offense go. I watch them a lot and ISOing him in key spots is their bread and butter.