Week 9 GDT - Green Bay (3-3-1) @ New England (6-2)

Leader

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

King with a hamstring is going to be a pretty big challenge to be ready for next Sunday.  Combined effects of GB cold, and medical staff, injury history makes it seem unlikely he plays vs MIA.  Add to that the games after are divisional games which carry more weight with the tie breaker situation.

Ugh, you nailed it.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Well, we have all seen this movie before.  Hope to be wrong, but connecting the dots is not that tough.

Yep.  Like having to watch a bad movie over and over again.  It’s frustrating cuz I think we’re only a few pieces away, and maybe some coaching adjustments.

15 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

last year was fine with Evans, definitely should have tried to get someone this year though. The Cole Madison thing didn't help either.

Shoot, my recollection slipped.  I LOVED the Cole Madison pick.   Boy, football aside, I hope he is ok.  I'd love to see him in GB even next year.  

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

24-25-1 over the last 50 regular season games.

21-19-1 with Aaron starting.

This is not a new phenomenon and some have been pointing out the roster deficiencies and the coaches inability to overcome those deficiencies for the past couple of years.

Just now, Leader said:

Who's that the RG?
Yeah - I'd just edited my comment to include his stellar play into it.....

He can't move for **** but he should have been a little more heads up on finding a Guy there it seems like

Just now, TheOnlyThing said:

This is not a new phenomenon and some have been pointing out the roster deficiencies and the coaches inability to overcome those deficiencies for the past couple of years.

Bad rosters lose games.
A coach cant make bad (or average) talents play better.

Archived